𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤

The doorbell rings, and Yoongis eyebrow goes up.

"Hey" Yoongi says, looking up from his spot behind the counter.

"We're closed. Come back tomo-"

"Pleaseee? I just want o-one piece of toast, sir..." Yoongi couldn't believe his eyes.

Right in front of him was the cutest person he had ever seen in his life.

A pretty short boy with pink hair, a cute short pink skirt, matched with a cute white shirt. Along with a pink purse that hung lowly on his hips. Not to mention his perfect plump lips that were perfectly coated in sparkly lip gloss.

Yoongi blushed after the boy coughed awkwardly.

"I-Sorry yeah uhm.. I guess one piece of toast isn't that bad. Uhm.. name please?"

"I'm Jimin but you can call me Jiminie! Or chim chim. Or m-mochi. Well that ones only f-for mway bessstt fwiends but you can call me mochi too!"

Yoongis jaw drops. This Jimin really wanted to kill him didn't he?

Yoongi gave Jimin a gummy smile.

"Oh really? Well.. who are your best friends?"

Jimin looked down at the floor and played with his fingers, "w-well I- I have two. Kooky and taetae. They so nice!"

Yoongi nods. "Mhm.. what about your parents? Um.. I'm sure they are your friends too?" Yoongi knew this was a dumb question, but soon regretted it more than he thought because it made an awkward pause.

Jimin keeps looking at the ground and sniffles, before sitting down in a booth.

Yoongi takes his apron off and sits next to Jimin, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Hey.. Jimin you know it-"

Jimin interrupts Yoongi.

"I'm not have parents. Only appa. Appa love me." Yoongi nods. "Okay."

Yoongi smells something before screaming and running behind the counter.

"Damn it yoongi!" He cusses at himself, picking up the toaster and dumping it upside down, forgetting about the eject button and just plopping the toast on a plate.

He smears butter and cinnamon on the toast, before following with a scoop of icecream.

"Ah-ahm.. here Jimin." Yoongi places the plate down in front of Jimin who smells the piece of toast before picking it up.

His attempt to bite the toast fails and he hits it on the side of the table.

"I-It's hard..." he mumbles.

"W-Well uhm... at my House i have more toast.. I c-can make that for you? If you stay longer my manager will literally like, explode. Like. Pshtttt."

Yoongi makes an awkward explosion noise and he giggles.

His manager coughs from behind him.

"Yeah i will, now get out there kid! I'm sure this little guy needs his toast."

"Appa!" Jimin shrieks, running to hug the older.

Yoongis head hurts. "W-Wait y-you- Jimin- he's your-? Mr. Kim! You never told me you had a son!"

The olders high pitched laugh fills the room. "I didn't think I'd have to, you just work here Yoongi. Now go have fun at Yoongis house, okay? Come right home after you get your toast chim chim.. and Yoongi.."

Mr.Kim leans in to whisper something into Yoongis ear.

"Call me if you need protection."

Yoongis face turns red.

"Gah! M-Mr Kim! Like YOU have protection anyways I-I are you even married? Like- anyways. That's a horrible thought! I'm just making toast."

"You sure seem very flustered-"

Jimin suddenly stomps his foot.

"SHUSH! Ohp.. sorry appa please d-dont take away my stuffies f-for saying such bad words but.."

"STOP THIS STUPID CRAP ABOUT PROTECT STUFF THAT NOT IMPORTANT! I NEED MY TOAST I NEED CALCIUM AND I. NEED. IT. NOW!"

Jimin bows in front of his appa.

"S-Sorry again, Appa... I d-dont mean it so b-before you takes my candy for month I go." Jimin grabs Yoongis arm and quickly rushes out of the shop, his cute pink purse swinging on his hips.

AN: hehehhehe the toast ain't the only hard thing in the book!

The other hard thing is writing it dimwit! If you thinking bout something else get out ya nasty. 🤡💅