Part Five

"H-Hyung-? Wake up!" Jimin was sitting on the bed next to Yoongi, who was confused.

"What-? Why did you wake me up..." Yoongi groans and rubs his eyes tiredly.

Lighting lights up the windows as if an answer to his question.

Jimin hits Yoongi in the chest playfully.

"Wake up m-more! I-I'm scared..."

Yoongi smiles at the younger boy, who is curled up at his side, hugging him tightly. "Ah.. who's the cat now?"

"Y-You heard that?" Jimin says, blushing deeply.

Yoongi nods and ruffles Jimins hair. "Don't be embarrassed.. i thought it was really cute."

Jimin smiles and looks at Yoongi. "Y-You did?"

Yoongi pinches Jimins cheeks. "Yes, I did."

Jimin smiles before pulling yoongis fingers off of his cheeks. "Hey! S-stop you feel l-like a crab! Owwy!" Yoongi giggles at the youngers adorable behavior when loud thunder frightens Jimin.

Jimin cuddles closely to Yoongi, burying his face into his chest and Yoongi wraps his arms around Jimin.

"Ahh.. don't be scared jiminie.. it's just a storm.. I think the rain is calming.. do you want to listen to some songs to block out the noise?"

"Yes p-please.." Yoongi smiles and pulls out his phone and clicks the music app.

"Here, take one of the earbuds." He says, handing Jimin the left one and he puts in the right one.

He smiles and says,"did you know your dad made music?"

"W-What?"

"Yeah! He's only like, 24. This is a song from his album called mono."

The song calmed Jimin and took his mind off of the rain, and while Jimin was listening to the song Yoongi was looking at the way his pretty lips were parted, just enough to let his tongue slightly glide out over his lips and wet them.

Yoongi bit his lip when he slowly took his earbud out and placed it into Jimins ear.

"Huh-?" Jimin starts, turning towards his Hyung when Yoongi quickly pecks Jimin on the lips, a deep red covering the youngers face as he quickly looked down, burying his face in his hands.

Did Hyung just... no.. he didn't right? Why did he just kiss me.. and why couldn't it have been for longer...?

Jimin had no idea how to feel except for confused so he looked up from his hands and asked,

"What was that for ?"