𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Yoongi walks Jimin home,

Yoongi and Jimin wake up at 11am, and Yoongi almost screams. He turns to wake up Jimin to notice he wasn't there.

Yoongi rubs his eyes and stands up. "Jimin? Where are you-"

"Boo!"

"JIMIN! There you are! Don't scare me like that, I thought you left. Now I have to take you home. Um... you s-should probably get dressed.." a small pink brushes over Yoongis cheeks and he closes the door so Jimin can change.

When he opens it again, Jimin is looking up at him with adorable wide eyes.

"S-Sir. Can you takes me home now, pwease?" Yoongi gulps and nods, putting on a smile.

"Yes. We can walk because i don't have a car. Follow me."

One silent walk later, they arrive at Jimins house which was only about five blocks away.

"Okay Jimin go inside now-"

Mr Kim opens the door. "Hello boys! Glad to see Jimin wasn't kidnapped, Yoongi. What did you do at Hyungs house, jiminie?"

Jimin and Yoongi have a flashback to when Yoongi covered up Jimins hickey with foundation that morning, Jimin giggling. "It tickles Hyung!"

"Shhh.. I know but your Appa will have a fit if he sees it on your neck cutie."

~~liarsssss~

"Nothing" they answer, giggling and Yoongi waves to Jimin.

"you should come over sometime s-sir." Jimin says, shyly looking up at Yoongi

"It's Hyung. And will do.

If Mr. Kim would let me anyways."

The older nods before saying. "Sure. But don't be surprised.. uhm... that I'm married to a man."

Yoongi shrugs and smiles. "Not a problem at all. Who is the lucky guy?" Mr. Kim moves to the side to show a taller guy.

"Me."

"N-Namjoon?!" Yoongi sputters.