Chappy-2

Somewhere in U.K

Annika and her bestfriend Tia were having a cup of coffee

Tia- plan successful ani

Annika- I know, it wouldn't have been possible without you guys

Tia- I am a hacker ani, it's a piece of cake for me to get it, but getting the exact information is also very difficult which he is doing. And tum, tum to Sab se zyada mushkil kaam Karthi ho ani

Annika- hmm

Tia- so excited to meet your shiv

Annika- bohot

Tia- par tu kuch pareshan bhi hai

Annika- our next target is in India Tia, after reaching I'll have mày be just a day or two to be with my shiv as his oreo after that I'll be Annika whom maybe even shivaay will hate*in tears*

Tia kept her hands on Annika's shoulder

Tia- ani why don't you tell him that

Annika- that I am killing people, I am a murderer, that I am taking law in my hands. You know what will happen after that he'll hate himself for loving me. Death will be more easy to accept rather than his hate and disgust Tia

Tia- Annika ek Baar koshish to kar

Annika just went to her room locked it and sat in a corner..

Annika's pov
After moma and Papa's death as per their wish I came to California for studies . Me and shivaay are friends from childhood. Our mansions were next to each other. So we never learnt to stay away from each other. Even in that age we were hell possessive about eachother. Shivaay could never stand any other boy sitting next to me. And at last our parents had to take a decision to keep us away from our daily fight, so Shakti papa suggested that to put me in girl's school and shivaay in boy's school. Even though I was not happy to leave my school, but seeing shivaay's happy face, seeing him jump with joy that no boy will be with me I agreed to go to girls school.
My dad and mom both were in business field, my mom was a double degree holder in law and business just like me*chuckles*. They got a government tender to build government schools, my dad was extremely happy. He planned to build it in best quality and with best facility.
But it seemed like our happiness didn't have a long life. Dad started getting treating calls to drop the project but it was dad's dream so he didn't drop it. And*sobbing*..
One day when mon and dad went to temple some goons Attacked them. They stabbed my parents brutally.
Shakti papa and pinky ma ran out somewhere being panicked. Me and shivaay were playing, we didn't really understand why they were looking worried. Later maybe after half an hour dad's p.a came and took us with them to the hospital. I saw moma and dad on the hospital bed in miserable pain, but yet they smiled at me. I stood behind Shakti papa, I was not in a state to move. Dad gestured me to come to him but I stood there crying because something from inside my heart told me that my parents are going away from me forever. Shivaay put his hands around my shoulder giving me some support,he was equally broken but still he stood being my support. My dad and mom talked to me and shivaay for sometime. They asked me to stay strong no matter what, and stand against wrong without any fear. He asked me to stand with weak and help them. My mom wanted me to study business and take over my dad's business. They asked shivaay to take care of me placing my hand on his. They asked him to trust me and always be with me. Later they breath there last.
I was in Truman for more than a month. But with my shiv around I learnt to smile again. We were again back to our old self. And with pinky maa and Shakti papa around I never felt like I have lost my parents. But after my 12th Shakti papa got a call from my dad's advocate that mom had planned to get my education in scotland edinburgh university. Shivaay itna Roya usko to bukar hogaya tha. But I took a month time to stay with my shiv. Shivaay ne ek mahine ki chute Li, Hume pura ek mahina ek dusre ke saath bitaya. And one day I asked shivaay if he'll fullfill my one wish and he happily agreed because he didn't know what I would ask* chuckled*

Me arahi hu shiv, I missed you.
I know you'll hate me but I am doing this to give justice to many girls.
Tum muje samjo ge na, please don't hate me because I love you shiv I love you so much....

She slept hugging there childhood picture close to her heart and with tears rolling down her cheeks.....

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

So here goes the second Chappy
Please do support me with your votes and comments
Because this story is a little different from the usual books I write, your votes and comments are my strength

So here goes the second ChappyPlease do support me with your votes and commentsBecause this story is a little different from the usual books I write, your votes and comments are my strength

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ok my try on make a cover!!
How's it??

Lots of love
Parimala

Kaisa ye ishq haiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें