Chappy 17

Shivaay and arnav handcuffed kapoor and dragged him out.

Kapoor had a wicked smile on his face, Shivaay looked alarmed by it but still didn't react about it...

As they nearly reached the police station, they saw huge number of crowd..

Shivaay- arnav jake deko what happened, I'll stay here with kapoor..

Arnav went and asked the constable..

Arnav- shantaram what's happening here?

Constable- jaihind sir, sir they are here to protest against us

Arnav- kyu?

Constable- sir they are saying that we have arrested kapoor for our personal rivalry. And that he is innocent

Arnav- pagal hogaye ye log!

He went to the crowd

Arnav- yoh know whom you are supporting? You are supporting a criminal and stopping police from there duty, and this is a punishable offence

Someone from crowd screamed

You guys are trying to capture our sir, we will dye but we won't let you arrest him

Arnav was losing his cool...

Shivaay was looking at everything in disgust..

Kapoor- Shivaay beta abb dekha mera power

Shivaay- chup ho ja kapoor, warna mere haat se kuch galat hojayega

Kapoor- ok see I'll tell you my future plans for you.

1: I'll search that girl and kill her in such a way she'll be afraid to take another birth

2: I'll snatch everything you love, first your girlfriend, then family and then friends but don't worry I'll keep you alive

3: I'll make you beg me for death

Shivaay held Kapoor's hands and pulled him out of the jeep and dragged him to the crowd.

Shivaay- whom are you bloody bas**ds protecting ha? This man who protected his rapist son even after knowing it, this is the man who illegally acquired many poor people's property, he is the same man who is behind human trafficking, he is behind many more illegal activities.
I don't give a dam if you want or not but this man will get what he deserves..

The crowd stood silent putting their heads down but someone from them threw a sharp stone at Shivaay making his head bleed because of which Shivaay lost his consciousness.

Arnav- Shivaayyy

The sub-inspector took his gun for protection and shoot in air.

Soon the crowd uncontrollable, and kapoor got a chance to run.

Sub-inspector and constables couldn't fire as there were civilian's around. But they went behind the running kapoor while arnav called the doctor.

And on gaining consciousness the first thing he asked was kapoor and his anger rosed up when he was told that kapoor managed to escape.

Shivaay- how could you let it happen aru? Kite muskil se pakda usko humne

Arnav- I am sorry Shivaay, I couldn't see anything when you feel unconscious. I called the doctor and he said it would have been worst if the stone hit your eyes. Thankfully it was a minor injury.

Shivaay POV
Pata nahi kaha hoga vo kapoor? What he must be planning?

Arnav- Shivaay let's go home for now

Annika was streaming YouTube video when she saw the news live stating that deputy commissioner of police Mr Shivaay Singh oberoi
has been hurt by mob and Mr kapoor has escaped.

Annika pov
Me janthi hu kapoor tune ye sab karvaya hai. Par galti kardiya mere Shivaay ko hurt karke. Aur abb apne mout se milne ki liye ready hojao..

Shivaay came home and directly went to his room, Annika quickly pretend to be asleep.
He took his night clothes and went to fresh up, after that he sit next to sleeping Annika.

He slowly ran his hands into her silky smooth hair kissing her forehead.

Shivaay- today I couldn't protect you Anu but I promise I'll never let anyone harm you ever even if it costs my life..

Annika smiled a tear rolled down her cheeks as Shivaay put his hands around her waist pulling her closer and slept peacefully.

Annika held his hands and slept being assured that he was safe.

Next morning everyone panicked seeing Shivaay hurt but then were relieved after kushi examined him and said that he was fine.

Sub-inspector came home to meet Shivaay.

S.I- sir as you had ordered we have checked almost every NRI who is here from Last one week. But all results are negetive.

Om- konsa results Shivaay?

Shivaay- om remember I had shot that girl

Om- ha

Shivaay- when the bullet pricked her few drops of blood had fallen on the cloth near by. I sent it to the lab and ordered to test it with all NRI who had just landed before a week.

Om gouri breath in releave.
What if anu's blood was tested?

S.I- sir agar app bura na mane to I wanna

Shivaay- go ahead officer

S.I- sir hame pata chala ki app ke ghar me bhi dho nri hai

Arnav- ha hai tho

S.I didn't speak further

Shivaay- stop it arnav. You are right officer. Meet her this is my fiancee Annika and her friend Tia.
They came here just before 5days from Scotland.
And Annika Tia I request you both please get your blood checked..

Omri Tia and Annika were absolutely shocked. She can't refuse and she neither can get her blood checked.. What was she suppose to do now??

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

What might happen now?!

To know more keep waiting 😉,

Till the time I am back with a new update,
Stay safe,
Take care
Lots of love
Parimala ❤️