Chappy-12

Shivaay felt a pang in heart while shooting, he never felt like this before. He wanted to stop himself he didn't know why but duty comes first..

He took his aim and shoot

Annika jumped down but shivaay's bullet pricked her left arm blood was flowing, but she didn't have time to worry about it.

In fraction of second she vanished from the spot, she reached out of the house and with a lot of difficulty rode her bike way back to there place....

Shivaay Arnav and the others stood coughing because of the dust....

********
Riya's house

Everyone were waiting impatiently for annika's safe arrival.

Riya was crying in fear, after losing her 5 daughter Annika was all she had. In no situation she was going to lose her. For her and her husband Annika was no less than a daughter even though there age gap was 10 to 12 years. But just because of a promise she made to veer she took up such a big risk...

Om and gouri were praying to keep there Anu safe. She was not there blood sister but she was no less. They knew how difficult it was but there were also aware that she won't stop until she don't punish those people

Tia was trying to get the cctv camera footage of the house Annika was in but due to bad network she couldn't.
After a lot of effort she managed to get the footage

Tia- Riya di,om Gouri I got the CCTV footage

They were seeing the live footage where shivaay had ordered to take the body to postmortem. He stayed back with some other officers to search how the murderer escaped, that to from right front of his eyes...

Om- Tia ye live hai, please Peche kar. See where is Anu??

Tia rewind the video from beginning

It showed how Annika killed Vikrant, later how she escaped. But something that made them worried was shivaay's aim. He had shot her and every one knew that shivaay was a gold medalist in shooting. There worry about Annika increased because they didn't know where Annika was shoot?.

But suddenly there was a knock at the door

Riya- I'll check you guys stay here

Riya went to the door and opens to see a wounded Annika standing.

Riya pulled her in and closed the door immediately.

Om, Gouri and Tia rushed out and we're shocked to see annika's dress socking with blood

Riya- Anu baccha ye kya hai? How did this.. oh my god so much of blood..
Om bring the first-aid kit jaldi

Gouri ran to bring Water and om brought first aid kit.

Riya- oh my, bullet Laga hai. Anu Don't worry me ise Nikal lungi.

And as Riya was a doctor it was not tuff for her to remove the bullet. And as it hadn't damaged her tissues it would definitely be easier for Annika to recover.

Annika saw everyone crying, she wanted to lift there mood.

Annika- aree bhai,bhabi, di, Tia yaar we have completed yet another target guys. Let's celebrate na

Om- halat deko hai Apne, let's celebrate

Annika- bhai

Me shivaay Ko chodunga nahi.
He didn't do right said om in full anger.

Kaisa ye ishq haiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें