ferris wheel kisses (nomin)

jeno didn't know how to feel exactly, he wasn't very close to the other boy he was currently riding with but they weren't awkward either. He didn't know if he should be mad at Jisung for making him ride with jaemin or be happy that the younger made him ride with such a pretty boy.

really, jaemin's eyes were literally sparkling from the lights of the Ferris wheel. Jeno couldn't help himself for wanting to just scoot closer to the boy and kiss him, was that such a bad thing?

He knew jaemin was a pretty boy, he knew jaemin was cuddly and warm and cute but he never really thought about how kissable the younger looked in front of him or how adorable he looked as his smile brightened up the whole ride.

Maybe jaemin could tell jeno was staring, and maybe he felt the same way the older did. He wanted to become closer to the older boy sitting in front of him, he wanted to be great friends and be comfortable around each other more but with how handsome jeno looked and how funny and caring and sweet he was made it just a little bit harder for Jaemin.

The two reached the top of the Ferris wheel, eyes sparkling and knees brushing up against each other.

Jaemin turned his head away from the city lights shining below them, meeting his gaze with the older boy in front of him.

"hey jen" jaemin finally spoke, a bright pretty smile littering his face. Jeno hoped that smile was for him and nothing else.

"hey nana" jeno greeted back, a smile forming on his face for jaemin and jaemin only.

why is he so pretty

jeno thought, jaemin really was the prettiest boy he's ever seen.

jaemin's eyes were sparkling, just staring into his own and his hand was resting on jeno's knee and oh my god he was leaning closer and closer.

"I really like you, you know?" jaemin whispered, a hand coming up to cup jeno's jaw and the other holding onto the hem of jeno's shirt by his hip.

"I-I like you too" since when did jeno become a stuttering mess? He didn't know.

Jaemin smiled at this, jeno was adorable.

Jeno had enough, jaemin's eyes were just so pretty and his lips were just craving for a kiss. Jeno had to, he just had to lean closer and get a taste of those pretty pink lips that just looked so desirable right now.

Jaemin seemed to understand what jeno's intentions were when the older started to lean closer, his eyes fluttered closed as he tilted his head to the side waiting for the older to kiss him. Jeno thought he looked absolutely ethereal right now.

Jeno leaned closer, fluttering his eyes closed and pressed his lips against jaemin's softly. He placed a hand on the back of jaemin's neck, pulling his head closer and deepening the kiss.

Their lips seemed to mold together, fitting perfectly as they kissed slowly. It wasn't fast and rough and heated, it was slow and loving and passionate and jeno loved every second of it. Jaemin did too.

Eventually the ride started again, moving down slowly but never interrupting the two boys kissing. They only pulled away when the ride came to a stopping jerk and their friends yelling at them to stop being gross and to pull away.

Jaemin smiled as they pulled away, this time jeno knew it was because of him and nothing else.

"Cmon, we should go" jaemin stood up, grabbing jeno's hand and intertwining their fingers as he pulled them off the ride.

"we'll talk about this later, just hold my hand and treat me like a princess please?" jaemin asked, jeno still shaken up from the kiss.

"yeah of course, I'd treat you like that anyways" jeno finally spoke up, a cheesy smile on his face and renjun gagging next to him.

"good, let's go cutie" jaemin kissed him on the cheek and they were off to find another ride or game to play. This was definitely the best night jeno had ever had in his entire life.