norenmin

Jaemin was sad, he knew he had no reason to be anymore but he still was.

He really missed dancing, missed performing with his best friends, and missed seeing his boyfriends everyday.

He had been back for months now, almost even a year but there were always those times where he watched his members perform a song he wasn't a part of, watching how happy they looked together without him and watching how his two favorite people seemed to be just fine without him.

Of course he knew all of that was just his head, everyone loved him and missed him so much. It was just his stupid head making him feel like shit for no good reason again.

"nana why are you crying?" his eldest boyfriend, renjun, asked as he walked into their shared room. jaemin was startled, he didn't think they'd be back for another hour or so.

"I uhm-nothing junie" jaemin tried to lie, he really tried to just act like there weren't hot tears rapidly falling down his face and onto his puffy cheeks.

"don't lie to me jaemin, what's wrong bub? don't make me get jeno" renjun threatened, quickly walking over to the bed jaemin was sat on and engulfed him in a giant hug.

"hey babes-jaemin? what's wrong baby why are you crying?" jeno had walked into the room, his smile dropping at the sight of his youngest boyfriend crying his eyes out in renjuns chest.

"I-I missed you guys s-so much an-and I kept thinking that you guys didn't miss me or care about m-me" jaemin cried and hiccuped as he tried to explain, squeezing renjun tighter and racking his body with sobs.

"no baby, we love you so much jaem. We missed you so much too, renjun cried every night because he couldn't hold you in his sleep" jeno had said, his feet quickly making their way over to the bed and hugging jaemin's back as he was still curled up into renjun.

"I-I know but still, sometimes it doesn't f-feel like it" jaemin whined, letting go of renjun and hugging jeno around his waist.

"jaem we love you so damn much, please believe us" renjun begged, running his fingers through jaemin's soft hair.

"I know you d-do, I love you too" jaemin's crying had settled down, the scent of his two boyfriends and the warmth they gave him helped tremendously.

Renjun gave jeno a look, a look that meant they were going to shower their youngest with so much love and affection that he would never feel like this ever again.

"Cmere nana" renjun cooed, patting his lap and signaling for the younger to come towards him.

Jaemin did as told, settling himself down in between the younger's legs and squished his cheeks.

"we love you so so much nana" jeno said, scooting closer to the two and kissing jaemin on the cheek softly before doing the same to renjun.

"mhm, you're our baby" renjun added on before placing his lips on jaemin's and kissing him softly, there plan was now in action.

Jaemin kissed back instantly, melting into it and letting renjun stick his warm tongue into his mouth. Jeno watched for a minute or two, smiling at the two before cupping jaemin's cheek and separating him from renjun before placing his lips on jaemin's.

Renjun began kissing jaemin's neck sweetly, cute open mouth kisses and small bites were trailed from the younger's neck to his jaw as jeno kissed him with so much passion and love.

Soon enough, jaemin had moved to where he was on his back on the bed and jeno was hovering over him and renjun was leaving small hickeys on his neck.

jaemin was loving every second of it all, it was like he felt the twos love coming from their bodies and traveling into his own.

the kiss had started out sweet and passionate, soon turning more rough and messy as time went by. Renjun had detached himself from jaemin's neck and moved up to kiss jeno roughly above the younger.

Jaemin groaned in pleasure as he watched the two kiss, smiling fondly at the two before renjun bent down to kiss him as well and jeno moved to the other side of his neck to leave small kisses and love bites on his neck and exposed collar bone.

The rest of the night went by in a haze, jaemin's sadness quickly forgotten and filled with love and pleasure. He knew now that he truly was the most happiest boy on this planet, and that he loved these two boys with all his damn heart.

nothing could ever change that.