chensung

chenle was on the verge of giving up on everything, he was so tired of making the same dumb mistake over and over again. He wanted to just cry.

rewind a few days before and you find chenle and Jisung getting assigned a duet dance for their dance class, it was quite an advanced duet at that. The dance being one of a very well known idol group with very intricate dance routines.

Chenle was usually a very confident person, especially when it came to dance but this time around he wasn't so sure. Jisung was one of the top dancers in his class,-'d although they were friends he was still a bit intimidated and scared for what was to come.

Chenle might have a crush on the younger boy, maybe that's why he's so stressed but it wasn't the sole reason. He really wanted a good grade on this and he really wanted to make a good impression on the teacher (read: Jisung)

Fast forward and we're back to chenle having a mental breakdown. Jisung was out of the room to refill his water and chenle was freaking out, he felt like such a screw up and Jisung probably hated him now.

the younger boy had soon returned, two waters in hand instead of one as he handed the other to a flustered chenle.

"you seem stressed le, is everything okay?" Jisung asked, he could probably tell chenle was on the brink of a meltdown

"I'm f-fine I swear" that stuttered didn't help anything, curse his stupid nervousness and stress overwhelming him

"no you're not, tell me what's wrong." Jisung was worried, chenle could tell because the younger quickly set his water down and dragged chenle to the ground to sit.

"you're too cute to stress and be upset, if you're upset I'm upset" Jisung said out of nowhere and woah chenle did not think that type of flirtiness could come out of such an awkward boy like Jisung.

"I-I I'm not cute shut up, I just keep messing up and it's making me stressed I'm sorry" chenle muttered, his face turning a shade darker as he looked at the ground.

"First of all yes you are, second of all you were doing just fine le I couldn't tell any different from the original dance" Jisung said, making his voice clear and stern.

"r-really?" Chenle finally looked up, meeting eyes with Jisung who was staring right at him with a small smile on his face.

"yeah, you're doing fine le please don't worry too much" Jisung begged, chenle was like his inspiration and seeing him getting down on himself hurt.

"o-okay, we should get back to practicing then" chenle rushed to get up, his face still read and heart beating erratically.

"hey wait up!" Jisung yelled, grabbing on to Chenles wrist and holding him back. Their bodies were now pressed together as chenles breath hitched at the close proximity.

"w-what are you doing?" chenle stuttered once again, damn Jisung for doing this to him.

"you're really cute you know? like super cute I just want to kiss you right now" Jisung admitted, his eyes flicking from the older's lips back to his eyes every few seconds.

"I-I uh thank you? you're really cute too" the older's voice was quiet and barely heard by the younger, but still intelligent enough for Jisung to inch his face closer and to cup chenles cheek softly.

"can I kiss you?" Jisung asked quietly, his eyes lingering on the older's lips.

chenle didn't give a verbal answer, moving his face closer and fluttering his eyes closed. Their lips met soon after, a quick and light kiss that left smiles on their faces once they pulled away.

Jisung wanted more though, more than just a quick peck on the lips from the guy he liked for more than two years now. The younger smashed his lips against chenles again, this time moving his mouth against the older's and poking his tongue at the older's bottom lip.

Chenle gasped in surprise, he hadn't kissed like this before but it felt really nice. He let Jisung take control, it seems better that way since the boy was taller and seemingly more experienced somehow.

Soon enough they pulled away for air and both sported a light blush and swollen lips.

"you're so cute, be my boyfriend?" Jisung asked, of course chenle agreed.

the rest of the day they continued to practice, taking breaks for water and stealing small kisses whenever they could.

Who knew messing up a dance could score you a cute boyfriend eh?