Prologue

Life, by definition is the existence of an individual human being.

Style, by definition is a manner of doing something.

A Lifestyle by definition is the way in which a person of group lives.

I have always believed that a lifestyle should be a choice and not an only option. Things such as sexuality shouldn't be based on what type of lifestyle people think you will live. With being gay there has always been a stigma that all gay men fall into a certain lifestyle or category and it's assumed that's how all of them are and that's how they will turn out to be. This one category that is composed of promiscuity, drugs, disease, theft, alcoholism, and feminine tendencies. I'm here to tell you not all gay males are like that.

We're all individuals and we shouldn't be stereotyped or categorized. Me being 5'7, golden brown skin, deep brown eyes, and dark curly hair would like to think i was an individual and no one like me. My name by the way is Skylar and I do believe though that we all have one thing in common and that's love. I can recall countless times of gay friends of mine and posts on social networks about the trials and tribulations of love they've had with the men in their lives. It's hard out here nowadays though because everyone is looking out for themselves and their own feelings. Until recently I was once like that too, focused on my own feelings, not caring and trying not to fall into the same situations from before in my relationships.

That was until someone close to me opened my eyes and made me realize you have to scrap old feelings and things from the past to gain the love that the future has for you. This is my story of how I came to find myself and find love.

Let me know if you want me to continue, just thought I'd started writing a story and that this would be a good start. - Ryan