Chapter 2 : Living

I don't think you could ever be prepared for everything you go through in high school it's a fast experience that helps you find yourself and thankfully mine was almost over. This is my senior year and just like every person who gets to this point I can't wait for it to end even though I'm only two weeks into school. I wanted my senior year to be special though drama free and just time to focus on me and my friends and figure my feelings between me and Khris. Speaking of which what he's gonna say when I see him today. I collected my thoughts as I looked in the full length black trimmed mirror that hung from my wall and stretched admiring myself a little. All I had on were briefs and basketball shorts hanging low onto my waist sitting on my v-line.

I tousled my hair a bid then walked over to my bathroom getting ready. I had set my phone down on the sink and turned on shower the water already starting to stream which sent chills over my body as I started to strip. Instead of testing the water I just hurried in feeling the warm water hit my skin made me let out a slight moan as the warmth and beads of water massaged my body. My head still foggy from sleep I didn't really think of much in the shower besides Khris, I hadn't even realized I was almost fully erect just at the thought of him. I laughed to myself and finished washing up. After I was done I turned off the water hopping out of the shower grabbing my towel and drying off. I wrapped my towel around my waist and I walked to my closet admiring my clothes. If there was one thing I loved besides dance it was my clothes, you would never catch me slipping.

I browsed carefully and finally picked out my black "Supreme" hoodie some black joggers and my white skate-hi vans. I laid the clothes out on my bed and let my towel fall from my waist as I went to my dark wooden dresser and opened one of drawers pulling out a pair of black Calvin Klein underwear and a pair of black socks. I sat back on my bed and slipped my underwear up my toned legs, noticing I still had a tan line from the summer you could see my skin go from a golden borwn to a dark brown. It kind of made me reminisce of the summer and all the fun times I had. After I was done getting dressed I walked back into my bathroom and grabbed my phone and saw I had two texts from Khris and one from my mom. I unlocked my phone and looked at what my mom had said first. "Good morning pumpkin, I left early this morning for work and I left money on the table for you. Be safe and do all your work :) love you." I smiled at the message and rolled my eyes as I typed back "Okay, love you too :)". Me and my mom had our rough patches but I know she really did love me and want the best for me always. I closed the message and then opened Khris'. It read "I'm taking you to school today so be ready" then I looked at the next text and that was sent a minute ago from Khris and it said "About to pull up !". Oh shit ! I rushed back in my room sprayed some cologne and grabbed my book bag and hurried down the stairs.

I grabbed the money off the counter and my keys and looked out of the bay window to see Khris in his black Benz sitting in my drive-way. His parents have money because his dad is a professional boxer so he is always going on tour and stuff. I walked out my front door locking it and turning around to see Khris staring at me with this smirk on his face and it made me smile as I walked off my porch with him eyeing me the whole way. I opened the passenger side door and slid in to the black interior while setting my book bag in the back. I turned and faced him now his smirk turned into a full on smile as he looked me up and down. His 6'1 buff figure made him look as if the car was to small for him. He had on his black Stüssy SnapBack tha was turned backwards with a little bit of his hair sticking out the front and a gray crew neck with some jean joggers and black roshes. His deep brown eyes and those full lips and big shoulders turned me on. His complexion was darker than mine and he had a kind of beard which I thought looked really sexy on him. I couldn't look him dead in his eye so I looked off into the distance trying to hide my blushing as I laughed. "What you looking at nigga ?" I said playfully bucking at him. "Nothing little nigga...you smell good though" he said as he lightly pushed my elbow off the console making me fumble a little. I laughed and I made a face at him. "Can we go so I'm not late for once or am I too distracting ?" I teased and he made a fake shocked expression and then laughed as he plucked my forehead and put the car in reverse. "You can say thank you, you know" he said turning to look out his rear view then smiling at me. "Thanks Khris" I said blushing just a little. We backed out of my driveway and sped down the road getting on the Main Street then the beltway.

It was kind of quiet besides me playing music from my phone with the aux cord and I was just enjoying looking out the window. Occasionally I'd catch his eyes on me but he never really said anything which was common for us in the morning considering neither of us are morning people but who is. Then he suddenly spoke and kinda startled me a little cause I was starting to drift to sleep. "You want something to eat ?" he said chuckling under his breathe because he saw me jump at his voice. I glared at him then responded yes and he got off at the next exit and pulled up to Chick - Fil - A. I bounced in the seat cause I really was hungry I had fell asleep early last night and didn't eat. While I was doing so Khris had looked over at me and just laughed. "I knew your fat ass would be happy to eat" he said. I just ignored him ready to eat as he pulled up to the speaker and put in our orders. We pulled up to the window and I reached in the back for my wallet and he put his hand on my thigh and I just stopped and blushed. "I got it just chill" he said and I just slowly sat back down in the seat. He handed the girl the money and grabbed our food and then pulled off I was just silent thinking about what he had just done.

See Khris knew I was gay and he had always told me he was straight but a lot of things he does with me leads me to believe otherwise nothing sexual just like cuddling and touching and hugging and he was always very protective of me. People always thought we were together though because of the way he'd be on me sometimes or how we would take pictures but he'd always deny it and say we were just really good friends. Even my mom would tell she thinks that he has a crush on me but we never went that far and when I wanted to he would always push me away or act different especially if there were other people around. I believed him and I still do but I couldn't help it I caught feelings for this boy and it hurts cause he'll lead me on then push me away but I've gotten use to it sort of. I'd rather have it this way then have nothing at all because besides all that he's still been my best friend but when he does stuff like he just did it makes me fall into the trap all over again and I don't know if I can do it anymore. Maybe he's just trying to find himself or he's scared of what people will think ? We hit a speed bump and I was knocked out of my deep train of thought then I realized we had pulled up to the school. He parked and took the keys out the ignition. "You ready?" he said and I nodded as we both got out. I'm ready for him to figure out what the fuck he wants that's for sure.

Above is a picture of Khris
Hope you enjoyed this chapter I worked hard and I have more planned ahead. Sorry I've been slow on the update to but if you give me time I'll be writing more. - Ryan