TWENTY FOUR

Emma's POV

"Ellie" I screamed.

"What's up em" she screamed back.

"What are we gonna do today" I ask.

"I mean we could go out to a club" ellie says.

"Or maybe we should invite Hannah and Bryant" I say.

"Yess" ellie says exited.

— few hours later —

"Emma we're here" Bryant says.

"Hey guys" we all say at the same time.

"This is maddie" Hannah says.

"Hi Maddie"we all say.

"Hi guys nice to meet you" she says.

"Do you go to your school" Ethan asks.

"No I don't I'm here on vacation but I do live in LA" maddie says.

"Maybe we should hang out more when we're there" ethan says and I just have this feeling of jealousy.

"Yeah totally I would love to" maddie says.

"So are we gonna watch a movie" I say interrupting their little convo.

"Yes" they all say.

— after the movie —

"We should play truth or dare" maddie says and here we go.

"Yes" both Grayson and Bryant scream.

We all get around in a circle and it first landed on ellie so I had to ask her.

"Ellie truth or dare" I ask.

"Truth" she says.

"I dare you to take 5 shots" I say.

"Done and done" she says laughing.

"Wait for me if I'm gonna get through tonight I'm gonna need a couple of those" I say in the kitchen where ellie was pouring the shots looking over to ethan laughing over something maddie said and it just bugged me.

"That jealous already" ellie asks in a sarcastic point.

"Me jealous no" I say in disbelief.

"Yeah right, come on admit it you're jealous of ethan and maddie I mean they've been talking all night laughing" ellie says.

"I'm not now come they're waiting for us" i say.

"Ok let's spin again" I say when it's done spinning it lands on ellie and maddie.

"Maddie truth or dare" ellie asks.

"Dare" maddie says.

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Ethan" ellie say and at this moment my ates shot up to look at Ethan who was looking at me with the same expression but then he stood up and they went to a closet.

"If you're not jealous then this will not affect you" ellie says.

"Fine im jealous I'm so jealous too jealous that I can't even function right now" I whisper in her ear.

"Thank you now I'll fix It" ellie says while she spins the bottle and it lands on me and Grayson.

"Emma I dare you to go in the closet and stop Ethan's and Maddie's 7 minutes in heaven and replace maddie" he says and I'm in shock.

"But you didn't even let me pick" I say.

"Just do it emma" ellie says.

"You two had this planned" I say pointing to them and getting up walking to the closet and I open the door and see maddie and Ethan about to kiss.

"Sorry guys change of plans maddie you go back in staying" I say as I grab her wrist pull her out of the closet then I get in and slam the door in her face.

"What's this all about em" Ethan says with a smirk on his face.

"Don't get all cocky now this was a dare that your stupid brother made" I say.

"Really I could've sworn you looked jealous for a second there" he says.

"No nothing actually you make me feel less than nothing" I say and suddenly he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"What are you doing" I say.

"Are you telling me being this close to me doesn't affect you at all" he says.

"No not even a tiny bit get it in your head dolan I'm over you" I say.

"Care to prove it"he says.

"How" I ask.

"Kiss me" he says.

"I'm not goin-" I didn't even finish my sentence when he smashed his lips in mine and at first I tried not to kiss back but then I felt into the kiss.

By now we were making out when I realized we shouldn't be doing this so I pull back.

"So first you were about to kiss another girl just a couple minutes ago and now you're making out with me dolan classy" I say

"One I was not going to make out with Maddie I like her as a friend and whether you believe or not I consider closets to be our thing" he says.

"Good well hope you realize you don't really have an effect on me anymore" I say trying to sound believable.

"Sure keep lying to yourself but let's be real Nate doesn't give you what you like and I do" he says.

"Oh fuck you dolan" I say.

"Guys come 7 minutes are up" Grayson says knocking on the door.

When we get back to the living room I see that maddie is gone.

"Where is maddie" I ask.

"She had to go and we have to go to" Bryant says.

"Yes we do bye bitches see you tomorrow in the morning.

"Bye love you guys" I say and closed the door.

"Well we're so tired" Grayson says.

"Sure you are" I say.

"Bye emma Goodnight love you see you tomorrow" ellie says.

"Night bitch" I say.

"Come on let's go dolan" I say

"So" he says dragging the o.

"You're still sleeping on the floor" I say.

"Fine" he says.

"Well I'm gonna go change" as I say that I grab a pair of pink silk pajamas.

"Ok have fun" he says.

"Well actually Can you help me" I ask.

"Well it would be my honor" he says with a smirk.

"Not like that you idiot with my zipper" I say.

"Uhh you make things so boring Chamberlain" he says as he unzips my dress and I can feel his breath hitched from looking at me in my Lacey pink set.

"Thank you" i whisper.

"It was nothing" he says and I got to change when I come back he's already on the floor.

"Goodnight e" I say.

"Night" he says.

A/n

Hope you like this chapter.