TWENTY ONE

Emma's POV
Ethan has been trying to call me this week but I just didn't want to answer I mean he hurt me and insulted me even if he feels bad and i still love I can't just forgive him like that.

Today is Monday and I have to go to school cause if I don't my grades will drop and what's going on with my personal life shouldn't affect my school life plus one day i want to become a famous designer but that's out of topic.

Later today me and Hannah are going dress shopping for prom because it's in a month and I want to look amazing even more now that I'm not with Ethan.

SCHOOL

I walked in and there was no Ethan in sight and that just made my way to my locker easier.

"Hey em" I hear someone say and just by his voice I know it's Grayson.

"What do you want Grayson" I ask

"What happened between you and my brother" he asks.

"Well ask him I'm sure he'll be happy to give you the details about everything that happened" I say in an annoyed voice

"Come on em whatever he did I'm sure he didn't mean it the poor guy is miserable without you" he says

"The thing is that I can't forgive him about this Grayson" I say and walk to my first class

After school

I met with Ellie and Hannah in my car and drove to my favorite mall.

"So do we know what we're looking for" Hannah asks.

"Oh I'm completely sure of what I'm looking for" I say.

"And what's that" Hannah asks.

"A red dress with and open back and if it has a slit it won't hurt" I say.

"I see Ethan is very picky" Hannah says and I remember I haven't told her about what went down at the party.

"Well you see me and Ethan we're never exactly together as you say together" I say.

"What do you mean" Hannah asks.

"we made a deal that we would just be friends with benefits things went wrong I caught feelings and I think he did too" I say.

"So I don't really see the problem if you both like each other then why make it so complicated just be together" Hannah says.

"It's not that easy" I say.

"Yeah Hannah it's not that easy it's emma and Ethan we're talking about" ellie says.

"What do you mean by that" I say a bit offended.

" I mean that you have the same personality and you both push your feelings away even if what you're feeling makes you miserable  and I mean you both have the same coping mechanism since you both want to make each other jealous and the only thing you're left with is that you get mad because he was doing something and he gets mad because you were doing something" ellie says.

"Ok ellie thanks for the pep talk I still want the dress to make him jealous though" I say.

"Thought so" both Hannah and Ellie day at the same time.

Filler chapter

A/N
This was just a filler chapter.