TWENTY FIVE

Emma's POV

I woke up feeling warm and protected in some way when I start to wake up i see that I'm spooning and that i have a pair of arms around my waist i looked over and see that is Ethan and i really don't want to get out of his grip but i have to I mean he was supposed to sleep on the floor so i sit up and still he doesn't wake up so i slap him.

"How what when" I say screaming lowly cuz I don't want to wake ellie up.

"Well I was on the floor but the. My back started hurting so I came to the bed" he says.

"Well I'm not surprised you Don't have any tips of physical condition" I say.

"Well that's not completely true now is it" he says.

"Well Nothing that doesn't require you removing your shirt" I say and he smirks.

"I love it when you talk dirty" he says and I just roll my eyes and walk straight to the bathroom.

—40 minutes after—

"Chamberlain you've been there for almost an hour I need to shower too you know" he says.

I go to open the door "you know it takes time to look this perfect" I say and he just laughs.

"Ok well I'll meet you guys when I'm done" he says.

"Ok hurry up as soon as I do my makeup we'll for breakfast" I say.

As I was applying blush I see Ethan walking out from my mirror and he walked out with a towel hanging dangerously close to he's v line.

I was looking at him so much that I dropped my powder "Uhh fuck me" I say.

"It would be my pleasure chamberlain" he says.

"No not you my powder fell" I say.

"Well maybe you should pay more attention instead of staring" he says.

"Oh you have a great ego" I say.

Walk over to him and place my hand in his fucking amazing abs "you know nate has better abs" I say.

"Yeah well maybe but nate doesn't make you feel this" he says while pushing me in bed and straddling over me kissing me I grab his hair and he finds me sweet spot and at this point I'm a moaning mess.

"Guys are you ready" ellie asks as she knocks.

I push Ethan off of me "yeah almost just need to apply gloss" I say.

"That was the last time" I say.

"Maybe five more minutes" he says and I don't even think about and just smash my lips onto his.

——————

"Emma come on let's go" ellie says.

"Yeah I'm hungry" Grayson says.

"You guys really just think you can take a million years don't you" ellie says.

"I was just doing my makeup" I say.

"Emma can I have a word with you" ellie says pulling me to her bathroom.

"What's wrong elk" I ask.

"Well I mean if you're gonna be making out with Ethan and not telling me about it at least try to cover it correctly" ellie says handing me her concealer and I look over to where she was pointing and there was a huge purple hickey.

"It's not from Ethan" i say trying to hide the fact that it was from him.

"Then from who em" ellie asks.

"Nate" I say coldly.

"Yeah sure you didn't have that yesterday" ellie says.

"Uhh fine I'll tell you what happened later I really can't lie to you" I say.

————————

We walked and got our breakfast and sat down with Bryant and Hannah.

"Hey guys" I say.

"Hey" they say in unison.

"Guys May I please have your attention" a teacher says and it takes about 5 minutes for everyone to quiet down.

"Ok so today at 9 pm we're having a dance in the main room it's right here In the hotel you'll have from 2-7 to go and buy whatever you need and the etiquette it's formal so girls get your long dressed and guys your tuxedos" she says.

"Ahhh I'm so exited" I say.

"We definitely need to go to that mall" I say.

"Shopping day" ellie screams.

"Yesss" both me and Hannah scream in unison.

"They really are girls" Ethan says.

"Well would you prefer me to be a tomboy" I ask ethan.

"Definitely not you're perfect the way you are" he says and he makes my heart soft.

"Wow Ethan Dolan has a heart" I say sarcastically.

"Shut up emma" I say.

——————

A/n

I hope you're enjoying the story I think it's going to end in a couple more chapters but I'm not sure but I'll tell you when it's coming to an end.