chapter two

It was 6:30 in the early moring . The alarm on Racheal phone rings bing bing bing !!! She tries to get her phone snooz the alarm and again goes to sleep after 5 minutes the alarm ring again bing bing and after the 2 bing she close the alarm and awakes up . She rub her eyes and stretch her arms and heads to the bathroom . She cleans her teeth and takes bath and suddenly she remember the teacher's home work .She get out of the bathroom in hurry run fast to her bag to have a look at the teacher's home work .It was too much and can't complete now and keep the book in the bag again . She wear her school uniform and her mom call racheal breakfast is ready down fast and she say yes mom just a minute i am coming . She comb her hairs in pony tail takes her bag and go to the kitchen for breakfast . On the table she see her dad reading a newspaper she come and take place near her dad .Her mom has made chocolate pancake for her ,she love chocolate pancake .She was feeling hungry and can't wait to have bite . Her mom keep the chocolate pancake on the table ,Racheal take pancake on the plate and start to eat , after some time the plate was empty just a little chocolate syrup left on the plate . Pancake was yummy thanks mom for pancakes she get up hug her mom and kiss her dad and open the door and keep her bag on basket and sit on the cycle and goes to school.