Akari

I rushed to the throne room, tripping over my floor length emerald dress. When I enter I see the guards holding a prisoner on his knees. He's quite dashing. He has long silver hair as well as silver fox ears, and a fluffy silver fox tail. I then realized who he was. He was Youko Kurama, the infamous theif. When I walk past him, I can't help but notice him looking me over. His golden eyes meet my brown ones and I immediately stopped and stared. "Everyone go." I order. They all bow and leave. Youko stands up. "So." I smirk. "The great King of Thieves was finally caught, hm?" Youko growls and takes the metal cuffs around his wrists and with the chain in between the cuffs he put in against my throat and pulled me up against him, I gasp in surprise. "I'd be careful if I were you, your highness. Even chained up I'm dangerous."he snarls. I only laugh. "Does something I say amuse you?" he asks me tightening the chains a little bit. I nod. "The fact that you think I'm scared of you. " I say. Youko whirls me around so that I'm facing him. "Are you scared now?" He asks. I shake my head. The doors burst open and my fiancee comes running in with guards who immediately separate Youko and I. "You bitch I said be careful!"he snaps slapping me. I fall to the floor and hear Youko growl. "I may be a cold, heartless theif but I know how to treat a woman and it's certainly not like that. " Youko snarls. My fiancee, Takeshi looks at him with pure disgust in his face. "Silence theif, the only thing you know about women is which part of their body makes them say your name the loudest." Takeshi barks pulling me roughly to my feet but immediately starts to act all sweet and caring as my parents rush in. He pulls me close to him, "Did he hurt you Akari - Sama? " he asks stroking my hair. I roll my eyes and try not to cry. It was so hard not to push him away and curse him out. "Lock him up. " my father says. The guards nod and drag Youko off. I can't help but worry.