Chapter one.

Denki sat on the tiny mattress in his dorm room. The dorm rooms for class 1-B had an issue that the teachers never clarified, so the students in that class had to share dorm rooms with class 1-A students. Anyways, Shinsou opened the door to Denki's dorm. "The teachers said I had to share a dorm with you, but don't think that we're friends." He said in a rude tone.

" He said in a rude tone

Denki's dorm room

Denki knew he was about to have to move a crap ton of furniture, which he didn't want to do.

"Where am I even going to sleep?" Asked Shinsou. "I guess for tonight you'll have to sleep on my bed, I can sleep on the floor if you want me to." Said Denki. Shinsou nodded and put his bag of clothes on the floor and proceeded out of the door.

Denki layed back on his bed and thought. "Is Hitoshi Shinsou really going to sleep on my bed?" He hugged his Pikachu plushie and fell asleep. He woke up to his door creaking open. He sat up quickly and looked at the indigo haired male. He got up and grabbed a pillow and an extra blanket from his closet. Shinsou sat on the bed.

"Get on the bed." Said Shinosu. "I can't let you sleep on the floor, it wouldn't be kind of me to do so." Denki climbed onto the bed and sat next to Shinsou. Shinsou turned in the opposite direction of him and layed down. Denki turned away and layed next to him (not facing him).

Denki fell asleep quite quickly, but Shinsou layed awake. He was uncomfortable because of their position. He had no room to be comfortable. He then made a brave decision.