Chapter two

Shinsou then made a brave decision, he turned over to face Denki, making the mattress creak loudly, waking up the blonde. Denki was way to tired to care what was happening, so, forgetting that he wasn't the only one in the bed, he scooted back against Shinsou, his head against Shinsou's chest. He got shock when he heard Shinsou's heartbeat.

He wrapped his arms around Denki's waist. Shinsou's body was warm against Denki's. It felt surprisingly good for Denki to be this close to Shinsou. The scent of Denki's cologne that wore off a bit after the day was amazing to Shinsou.

Denki turned his body so he was facing Shinsou. He blushed and gave a slight smile despite how tired he was. Shinsou put his forehead against Denki's and their lips met. One would assume that it would be a short kiss and they would be right. Denki then wrapped his arms and legs around Shinsou in a tight cuddle. Shinsou's face was buried in Denki's blonde hair.

Denki buried his face in Shinsou's broad shoulder. He then looked up at Shinsou, making sure Shinsou wasn't sleep cuddling or something. Shinsou's eyes were open in his usual sleep deprived look.

Shinsou kissed Denki's soft lips but this one wasn't like the last one.