Chapter five (Smut)

Denki looked up at Shinsou. "I don't feel punished daddy..."
"I haven't punished you yet baby boy..." Shinsou smirked. Denki's face turned red. "Baby.. Are you embarrassed?" Shinsou mumbled in response. Shinsou pulled Denki on his lap, Denki could feel his hard member under him. He whispered in his ear, "Trust me... I'll make sure that you're way more than embarrassed... Now. Take off your pants and get on your hands and knees and turn around."

Denki did as he was told. He suddenly felt a warm, soft tongue on his hole. "Ahh.. D- Daddy.. What are you- ah AHH.. Doing?" Denki whined. "I think you know what I'm doing...." Shinsou laughed. "Ah Aah.." Denki moaned. Shinsou stopped eating him out and sat up. "Awww.. You taste so sweet baby boy..." Said Shinosu.

He positioned his member at the entrance. "Mmmm.. Daddy... I've been naughty..." Denki teased. Shinsou pushed the tip in his ass."Baby boy... I'm gonna make sure you feel punished..."

Shinsou thrusted his entire length in. Denki yelped immediately. "Baby boy... You're so loud... Would you be louder if I did... This?"

Shinsou wrapped his hand around Denki's member, causing him to squirm, overcome with the amount of pleasure happening to him all at once.