Chapter six (Smut) (final chapter)

"Ahhahh~ Ahhh~.." Denki whined. Shinsou thrusted inside him, in and out. Shinsou laughed at the blonde. He was whining and moaning and thrusting in Shinsou's hand. Shinsou slightly squeezed Denki's length. "NNngggGHnNNNn... Daddy~~ H- HARDER~~ Fuck meee- e..." Denki squealed. Shinsou's thrusts became fast and sloppy. "Hahah.. Baby boy... I'll bet y- you feel punished n- now..". Denki came on Shinsou's hand. Shinsou thrusted faster and faster. "Ahahahhhhh~~ D- AAHAHHHHH~~" Denki yelped as he reached his second orgasm. Quickly after, Shinsou came as well.
"Awe... Baby boy.... Look what you did to my hand..."

Denki looked at Shinsou's hand, panting and everything that just happened. "Lick it clean..." Shinsou said. Denki gave him a confused stare. "You heard me.." He said firmly. Denki grabbed Shinsou's arm and put his mouth on the sticky cum on his hand. He sucked and licked Shinsou's fingers, never leaving his gaze. Denki licked all of the cum off of Shinsou's hand. "Good job baby boy..." A line of saliva was connected Shinsou's hand and Denki's mouth.

Shinsou kissed Denki's soft lips. "I love you so much daddy.." Denki mumbled. "I love you too baby boy.." Shinsou replied.

The End.

oOoOoOOO.. Feel free to tell me your opinion. I understand if you don't like it. This is the first fanfic I've ever written so it's pretty bad haha.