Chapter 1 : Intro to Rosamary's Life

Third Person POV-
(Just in case the media didn't load)

Slowly slumping down in pain onto her bed, Rosamary pushes back the tears that are threatening to fall any moment now, how had her life come to as bad as it is?

As a 6-month-old baby, she had been abandoned on the steps of the pack she called home for 12 years, but not after everything that's happened. The silver lace whippings, the millions of punches and kicks, but through all of it she keeps her pure heart and soul.

After the Alpha and Luna died the beatings got worse when their son took over for some sick reason he blamed her for their death, he is relentless and merciless with his punishments. His name is Alpha Daniel.

No one protects her or stands up for her because she didn't naturally belong in the Dark Moon Pack and people often liked to remind her of how she is going to be rejected by her mate because she is so ugly and a slut.

Today had been particularly hard for Rosamary, after being dragged out of bed by her hair and kicked several of times then she had to clean every room in the pack house, Rosa has learnt the hard way to ignore the pack teenagers (sluts & stupid jocks) verbal punches and even the physical ones, she had the scars to prove it.

The one good time of the day is when Rosa could go and tend to the horses, she feels at peace with animals, particularly horses and actually wolves. Having a love for Wolves was pretty much unknown of for werewolves--even though most werewolves won't express their love of other canines. Despite this, Rosa is different, one day she found a black and brown wolf cub without a mother in the horse stalls and made her a home, named her Sabella, feeds her the same food as the horses. Sabella is Rosamary's only friend besides the horses who are kind to Rosa.

Today Rosa had gotten beat for forgetting a slut's salad for dinner and Alpha Daniel dragged her downstairs to the basement, chained her up with silver, and whipped her 20 times before punching her several times and then unhooked the chains and watched/ laughed as she collapsed on the blood damp floor in pain.

Once he left she got up and wiped off the blood, then lays down on the thing that looks like a limp ripped up mattress. She curls herself up into a ball--she didn't change her clothes from today but she quickly fell into a deep slumber.

Her final thoughts are about how she wants....no needs someone to love her, she doesn't know how much longer she can continue, despite the pack hating Rosa they aren't willing to let her leave but then she is unsure if she wants too, Rouges are categorized as untrustworthy, dangerous and killers to most packs.

Although Rosamary being 18 years old, her small body curls comfortably on the single bed she sleeps on, food is usually an afterthought for Rosa so her small frame resembles a 14 year old rather than one she should have but Rosa has no one to impress, she has been told this continually so she never has to worry about it.

Rosa does have curves underneath her scars and baggy clothes but doesn't notice because of how low her self image and esteem is. Her wolf is very strong cause of her mate so heals faster than others and her wolf's name is Celestria, she has all white fur with a black sun near her eyes.

 Her wolf is very strong cause of her mate so heals faster than others and her wolf's name is Celestria, she has all white fur with a black sun near her eyes

Rosa loves Celestria, cause she tries to keep the hope alive that their mate will save them but Rosa has pretty much accepted her hell as reality.

Ashton's wolf is Night and is two feet longer and taller than Celestria, she is six feet long and tall. Night has a moon next to his eyes like the photo above and the rest of him is pitch black.