"A Night I'll Never Forget" (Roy Wang one-shot)

Life for you was never easy, and you knew it wasn't. You still stayed strong, but did accept that life had its ups and downs, although you liked to say there was no upsides in your life sometimes.

Well, until you met Roy Wang.

He was one of a kind— a cheerful and playful boy, winning your heart the moment you saw him walk into your classroom as the new transfer student. Every single girl in your classes was head over heels for him, sighing and swooning over him whenever his name was mentioned, or when he walked by. But inside you, your mind was clear.

You knew how small your chances were, so you didn't dare to try imagining a future with him. That didn't stop you from liking him though, unfortunately.

Until that one day in December, when he asked you out, shyly scratching the back of his neck, his cheeks flushing a light pink as he spoke.

You smiled and thought that you were one of the world's luckiest girls, because why wouldn't you think that if a guy that handsome, thoughtful and smart had asked you to be his girlfriend?

Soon, February approached, meaning that the school would soon be hosting the annual Valentine's Day dance. You anxiously rub your hands together before grabbing your pencil to jot down the notes at a ridiculously fast rate. Other students were struggling to understand today's physics lesson.

"At least it's clear to me, can I be dismissed yet?" You laugh to yourself, silently hoping for the bell to hurry up and ring.

"Y/N, wait for me~~~" You heard a cheerful but whiny voice call for you, whipping your head around to see your cute boyfriend clutching his books, sprinting down the hallways until he reached you, screeching to a halt, "Sooooooo, do you wanna go to--"

~Time Skip~

You peeked out the window, finally seeing your handsome Prince Charming walk out of the door, heading towards your front door. Your mother got the door, calling for you as you walked towards your handsome boyfriend, dressed in a fancy suit, holding a small but pretty rose bouquet.

His mouth dropped and looked at your outfit. You wore a no-sleeve sunset-coloured dress that flowed to (your ideal dress length), but added a light pink jacket over top since it wasn't that warm, especially when it was this late in the day. Time had ticked by pretty fast when you tried curling your (your hair colour) hair a little for the occasion. It was worth it, since you got to see your boyfriend really appreciating your looks.

"Shall we go?" You gain his attention and he snaps out of his thoughts, taking your hand and gently leading you to the car.

While in the car, he held your hands and stared into your eyes lovingly, "Y/N~~~" You gave him your signature smile, which never failed to make him smile in return, "I love you, little pumpkin~"

And with that, the two of you shared your first kiss, ignoring the world around, and thinking about how much you loved each other....

You could feel the great amount of love he had for you in the kiss.

He could feel how much you needed him, how much you loved him. Not for money, fame, or anything.....but for who he is. The two of you melted into the kiss even more, pulling away only for the desperate need for air.

"Happy Valentine's Day, YuanYuan/little pumpkin~" The two of you said in perfect sync before getting off the car, to enjoy a night that neither of you would ever forget.