"Remember That I Love You" PART THREE/EPILOGUE

Mimi's POV
"He'll wake up...it's just a matter of time," Jackson hugged me as I wrapped his arms around his neck, crying, "He will remember us when he wakes up."

When he wakes up, he could potentially not remember us, "I hope you're right..."

~Time Skip~

We were overjoyed. He woke up 2 weeks later, remembering all of us and everything before the car crash. Events from that accident disappeared from his mind, which I'm somewhat glad for.

He's back to his food-loving and full-of-energy self again, and I'm smiling again. Everyone's happy again.

"I love you, prince Roy, also known as my little dumpling!" I chirped happily as I leaned on his shoulder.

YuanYuan gave his adorable smile, "Love you too, my little mochi~" he wrapped his arm around my body, "Remember that I love you..." he whispered in my ear.

Those words rang inside my mind. We shared a smile as I thought, then softly whispering into YuanYuan's ear, "Remember that I love you too..."

EPILOGUE
Mimi's POV
5 years ago, I was turning 16, and the relationship with YuanYuan had just begun. Now, it's been 5 years, or 1825 days, and I now stand at the wedding venue, holding my soon-to-be husband's hands.

Roy's POV
Words cannot describe how excited I am or how grateful I am, to be able to marry such a beautiful and amazing woman. She looked so gorgeous, her hair gently blowing in the wind, the smile I've always remembered. The smile that made my heart race 5 years ago. Still does, not gonna lie here.

The time was right. Our careers will still continue. Karry and Jackson are jealous of me, having a girlfriend and now, a wife, before they do.

"You may now kiss your bride," I heard as I leaned in and kissed her, still feeling those sparks and that happiness jump from inside.

Everything was perfect. We danced as if there was no tomorrow.

Mimi's POV
"YuanYuan..." I walked up to my husband, smiling as I fixed some of his hair that was out of place, "there's something I want to tell you..." He brushes some hair away from my face and allowed me to continue, "You're going to be a father soon."

His eyes widened for a moment as he proceeded the information. His wife was pregnant. He's going to be a dad. YuanYuan jumped happily and asked if I knew what gender the kid was yet. I laughed and said that I didn't know yet, I was only 3 months pregnant.

I looked around at the venue, at everyone's smiles. Everything was perfect. The two of us held each other's hands and smiled, remembering our promise, whispering it to the other before we both leaned in for a kiss, wrapping our arms around the other person's neck.

"Remember that I love you, Mochi/YuanYuan..."