Roy Wang x Reader (one-shot)

You were TFBOYS' dance teacher, hired by TF entertainment to teach them the choreographies created by you and fellow choreographers here at the company. At age 16, you became the youngest choreographer.

Right now, they were learning 《是你》, and Roy didn't seem to be focused today, in comparison to the other 2 boys. At the end of practice, as the boys began to leave and return to their dormitory, you asked Roy to stay behind.

He did what he was told to and left his things against the wall of the room, walking over to you. Your heart pulsed, he was the person that you loved so much, and now he stood before you.

You loved him not only for his looks, but his personality. But what you loved the most was when he played the piano.

You loved how he could make even the most simple melody sound so amazing. His nickname, given by you, was "piano prince".

"So, I've noticed that you're not as concentrated as you usually are during practices..." You finally decide to speak, "Is there something wrong?"

He opens his mouth slightly, as if to say something, "I..." you assure him that he doesn't have to tell you if he wishes to keep it to himself. But instead of continuing to explain, he leans in and presses his lips onto yours.

You were startled, but then melted into the kiss. It was an indescribable feeling, but you felt....

Happy. Excited. Loved. No words could describe how surprised and happy you were.

Roy pulls away and blushes, avoiding your eyes, "I'm sorry...I-" he's stopped by you leaning in to kiss him. His eyes widen slightly, but he wraps his arms around you, and melt into the kiss, enjoying it.

When you break the kiss, he smiles at you, saying "I love you."

Later, the two of you are walking along the beach, holding hands. He stops and you turn around, watching him as he splashes you with water. You giggle and splash him back. The two of you both let out giggles as the process repeats quite a few times, before he stops and hugs you.

"My little dance princess, I love you. Stay with me forever, will you?"

Your mouth slowly curves upwards to form a smile, "Of course I'd stay with you forever. My piano prince, I love you too."