treize

Song for chapter Hey there Delilah by Jacob Whitesides and Stay With Me by Jacob Whitesides;3

2 weeks later

Phoenix's P.O.V:

Here I am next to my father. Yes the Governor is attacking. Rick thought I was going crazy. But I already am. "I could do it I could end it right now." Carl said. I looked over at him. "Or ye could start somethin else," Dad said. Rick was up there talking with that putrid man. "Carl I dont think we are going to make this," I said. He looked at me and nodded. I looked up just in time for him to say "Liar" and he sliced Hershel's head halfway off. Ari got mad. You dont make her mad. I shifted and I was in my war mode. I was full black with bright red eyes and I was about 8'6". I charged through ripping heads off and clawing people left and right. I then saw Rick getting beat by the Governor and stalked forward I then created a spear with my magic and stabbed it through his heart. Rick got up and started yelling for Carl. He saw us and walked over. He looked up at me and widened his eyes. I was sad now but my body wouldnt shift back so I left it. I shifted to my regular wolf and said to Carl in our minds"I love you....forever." I spoke. "I love you Pheonix." He kissed my head. We were off. Away from everything ever.

Heeey loves/dixonators if you havent check out my new book Beware The Wolf. Also comment if you want a follow. Also comment your favorite song. BUEEEEEYEEEE