quinze

Lavona's P.O.V:
Running. Thats all Ive been doing for the past month. I miss Pheonix, Rick, Patrick, Jewel, Maxi, Sam, and just. Everyone. All of my friends and family. Gone. Im with Tyreese, Judi, Lizzie, and Mika. All Mika does is complain. Lizzie is a bitch. And Judith is just being a baby. Right now Im with Lizzie, Mika, and Judith. Ty went to help people. Suddenly walker noises appeared and Mika started freaking out about it. Judith started crying and Lizzie put her hand over her mouth and closed her air. "LIZZIE STOP!" I yelled while pulling Judi out of her hands. Both walkers fell and Carol came out of the bushes. " CAROL!" I yelled and ran towards her hugging her. She kissed my forehead and said "Okay lets go get Tyreese hm." we all nodded.

Pheonix's P.O.V:
I awoke to Carl yelling for Rick to wake up. I slipped on my shoes and went towards them. "Carl. CARL." I gently touched his shoulder and he jerked it away. Ari whimpered and I looked down. I sighed and said, "Carl. Ive gone through 99+ more things than you have. And you ignoring me is breaking my heart. Ari whimpers and I feel the pain. My pack is dead and I have only Daryl. I never knew my mother. Merle is dead. I almost killed MY OWN GRANDFATHER WITH A FORK FOR GODS SAKE. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOW SOME LOVE AND APPRECIATION BUT NO YOUR BEING A DICK." I yelled and stormed out of the house. I was probably about 1 mile away when blackness consumed me.

HOW WAS IT GOOD OKAY.
Please comment if you would wish for me to continue. Song for is above