ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

July 12th,2018
------------------------------------------------------------
It's been seven months now & Aidan is finally coming back from Toronto, Canada tomorrow.He had gone up to Toronto because he got a part as a 58 year old assassin stuck in his previous 13 year old body, while trying to found out who causes the post-apocalyptic time period he got stuck in after jumping through time. I always found his role as "Number Five" to be so interesting, & I was excited to see how the show would turn out. But I was more excited to finally see Aidan again. I visited in April during spring break, and I got to hang out in his trailer while he went to shoot scenes. Then, during his lunch breaks we would eat in his trailer if it was raining, but if it was sunny out we would go out to the park & walk around & talk. I loved that week. We FaceTimed at least three times a week sometimes two & would talk for hours about completely random topics. Sometimes serious & sometimes we would just say "I love you" & then say "I love you MORE."
It was like a competition between us to see who loved who more. When he had time he would call me and say "Hey. I've been missing you. I wish I could just hug you so tightly right now & never let you go."
I wanted him to. I really really really did. But sadly I had to wait for him to get back, but that day has FINALLY arrived. I was going to pick him up at the airport tomorrow & hang out the entire day. I had it all planned out. First, We would go out to get a veggie burger at "Veggie Grill" then, we would got to the movie theater to go watch "Ant-Man & The Wasp", after that, we would go back to my place and re-watch "Stranger Things" again for the billionth time. "Stranger Things" was like our show. We would watch it together while cuddling on my bed with the black & white striped blanket he got me a for our three month anniversary. And after finishing the first season, I was going to get up & say I needed some water, then I would go downstairs & quickly prepare snacks & put them in my black Nike backpack, then go to my secret little closet that was by the guest bathroom & grab a gift I made him along with blankets & pillows. Then I would put them inside my mothers electric car, call Aidan down saying I needed help getting out some sort of snack (you can choose) and surprise him by telling him to get inside the car because I have a special surprise for him.
___________July 13th, 2018____________
6:30 Am
I woke up to my alarm reading "Get up lil' sleepy head, Aidan is finally back🥰". "Today is finally here." I said. Usually I would groan as I got up, but today instead I practically leaped out of bed. My outfit was planned out & all I needed to do was shower & do my hair. Simple.
Outfit:

Hairstyle:

Hairstyle:

(just picture your hair in this hairstyle) 💖

I laid out my outfit on my bed & got out my hairdryer & straightener, & placed them on my black vanity.

(That's what it looks like just without the make up)

I went into my bathroom & took a look in the mirror.
I always said I looked ugly in the morning, which is true, but for some reason I felt kinda confident today. Which is wired since, I have a pretty low self-esteem. I undressed myself & turned on the water. I waited for about five seconds, then I got in. The warm water hit my skin I felt relaxed. Usually, I would bring my speaker & play some music, but today I wanted it to be a quite morning. I kept thinking about Aidan as I showered & I had a huge smile across my face the entire time. When I finished, I got out of the shower and grabbed my black towel from the shelf I had up to the right. I wrapped it around myself & walked over to the sink. I looked in the mirror again, and felt different, more confident even though I looked terrible with wet hair. I smiled thinking about Aidan again. I could never get him out of my head. I reached over to grab my toothbrush from my white toothbrush holder that was on the left side of the faucet. The toothpaste was to the right of the faucet. I applied the toothpaste to my toothbrush, and carefully brushed my teeth. After I finished, I got out my water flosser & flossed. I preferred water flossing since it was faster & easier for me. Then when I finished with that I reached for the mouth wash, which was on the shelf. I neatly poured the liquid inside a little paper cup I had stacked up on the top shelf. After I finished I changed into my outfit. I felt comfortable & really liked how loose the sweater was. I slipped on some black boots I had in my closet & went over to my vanity. I plugged in my hairdryer and began to dry my hair. As I began to finish, I plugged in my straightener & let it heat up for a minute. Then after about a minute I began to messily curl my hair. Then, I made the braid & grabbed a bobby-pin from a drawer to my left that held everything I used for my hair. When I finished I checked the time & saw it was 6:55 AM. Aidan's plane arrived at 9:15 AM so, I needed to head off if I wanted to get us something to eat before. I quickly walked over to my full body mirror & looked at myself & smiled. I felt happy to finally see Aidan again. I missed him so much.
I missed everything about him, his smile, his laugh, his sense of humor, & just him in general. He was my sunshine, my boo💖, my everything. I pulled up a picture of him on my phone, and said,
                                "I've missed you."

| Oof, that was long. Anyways, welcome to the first chapter to this Imagines book. If you want to request a story, I'll be making a little chapter where you can leave your requests with the specific character you choose |

- ɪ ʟ ɪ ᴇ 💛 (author) :)