strangers (2)

You wake up in a room you didn't recognize. You look to your left & see a heart rate monitor.

You look around & it seems to you like this is a first-aid room. You see a person sleeping at the right corner of the room, but who was it?

You recognized him, the boy, that stranger you were getting to know. Then it all comes back to you.

But, all you really remember was that you were walking & getting to know who this boy was, & you came across that playground, the one were...

you lost your train of thought when five noticed you were awake, since you had begun to breathe heavy after you remembered that day at that playground...

"Hey, you feeling better?" Five asked.

"Um, yeah. Were am I?" You asked.

"My house, I brought you here after you passed out. We tried waking you up, but for some reason you didn't. We decided to wait, & hope you would wake up in the morning." He said.

"We?" I responded.

"Yeah. My mother & I. She was the one that made sure you were doing better."

"Oh...Thank you for everything. I I'd hate to be bother, so I'll just leave, & see you around." You said as you began to get up.

Your legs feel like jelly, & the room begins to spin. You feel dizzy, & colapse on the chair five was sleeping on. Then, you begin to here heels hitting the floor as someone approached the room you were in.

"Ah, good your up. Would you like some breakfast? I've set up a room for you by five's & everything that you need will be there." A woman said.

She was wearing a white button down shirt, with a bright pink skirt & black & white polka-dots. She also wore pink pumps, & red lip stick. Her hair was neatly down, & was a beautiful blond color.

"Um, who are you?" You asked the women.

"My name is grace, I'm Five & the rest of the Hargreeves children caretaker." Grace responded.

"Grace is like a Mother to us, really." Five said.

"Oh, you really didn't have through all that trouble, mrs..." You said to Grace.

"You can just call me Grace, & it isn't any trouble at all. It's all for you to get better." She responded.

"But I'd hate to be a bother" you said.

"No bother at all," she said as she walked to the far left corner of the room, & grabbed a wheelchair. "Now, sit down here, & I'll take you to your room."
Grace said to you as she approached you.

You look over at five as Grace approached you.

He smiled & nodded towards the wheelchair. You finally decided to stay. You tried to get up again, but this time Grace helped you. She helped you stir down on the wheelchair, & began to make her way over toward the door with you.

As she took you to your room, you start to look around. You see green walls & closed doors around you. Then when you finally see an open door, Grace takes you toward that room, which you only assumed it was yours because of the purple walls.

As she took you inside you see a uniform, The Umbrella Academy uniform spread across the white comforter with purple polka-dots. You pretend you didn't notice it & kept looking around the room.

It wasn't until now you realized you weren't in your original clothes.

Your black sweater & denim jean were not on you. You were wearing blue pajamas, with a little umbrella on the left side.

As Grace stops the wheelchair & begins to face towards you, you ask her, "Um, Grace? How come I'm wearing these pajamas?"

"Oh, I changed you after you got here, so you would be more comfortable. Your clothes are in the wash." Grace responded.

"You didn't have to do that. I feel like such a bother to you." You say.

"Your no bother Y/N." She said.

"You know my name?" You said to her

"Yes." She responded.

"How?" I questioned.

She opened her mouth to speak, but someone else did instead.

"I told her." Five said as he leaned on the doorframe.

Hello! Here's part two of "Strangers".
Tell me what you think. Also, I'm going to start
doing vote goals. Basically at the end of each
chapter I'll be leaving a goal for that chapter, &
when we reach that goal I'll update again.

Today's vote goal is: 15 Votes ⭐️

Also leave a comment telling me what you guys want to see in the new chapter!

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I really appreciate it!✨🌟

~ emily :)