strangers

I walk into a nearby donut shop, since it was the only one open, and sat down at the counter. I looked around and noticed a boy, around my age, sitting next to me. He wore that Umbrella Academy uniform, but I thought they all grew up, they were born in 1989. Then I remembered the year 2002, that year on of the children ran away, & disappeared & they haven't found him since. Could it really be him, I questioned. The waiters came over by the time I looked away. She was young, at least in her mid-thirties. She wore a pink uniform, a color I despises, and she looked pretty energetic.
"Sorry, there were some issues with the sink. Can I get you two a glass of milk, or are your parents coming in?"
We scoffed in union, and said "I'll have a black coffee to go." We looked at each other. I usually never found boys attractive, but he was different. I could tell he wasn't an ordinary kid. Even though he was a complete stranger, I felt comfortable, which is rare since I've always had to stay in the shadows so I don't get into some sort of danger. It's always been that way.
The waitress looked at us stunned.
"Okay..." she said quietly, almost a mumble. She went to grab us our coffee, & we were left alone sitting in that donut shop waiting for our order.
The boy then chuckled. I looked over at him. He was looking over to the side, then said, "So, you come here often?" He was now looking over at me. "Well, no. Do you really think I would always be in this shit-hole? I couldn't find a place open, this was my only option. What about you?" I responded.
"Well, like You said this is the only place open. I need a decent cup of coffee at least." He responded.
"Hmm. So, what's your name stranger?" I asked him.
"Five. Five Hargreeves. And you are?"
"Y/N. Y/N , Y/L/N." You responded.
"Well then, I guess we are no longer strangers."
He said.
"Well, first let's get to know each other, then we'll see, stranger." I said.
He chuckled.
The waitress came over to give us our coffees & Five said "I got hers."
"Thanks." I said smiling.
He looked at me and smirked in a cute way.
"Shall, we get to know each other, stranger?" He said.
"We shall." I said while laughing.
We walked out & began talking about how terrible that donut shop looked.
"The way the walls are painted. It's just so...bad."
I said.
"And the color of the lights. The disgusting yellow colored bulbs make it look even worse. I prefer white colored bulbs. Yellow is just not good." He said chuckling.
"I know. It makes the room look so bad." 
We kept talking & talking, until we stumbled upon a park. I stopped remembering the things that had happened there, long ago.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"I uh... have some bad memories from this place."
"Here let's go..." he said.
I felt dizzy & began to start to only see black.
The whole world went black, & I collapsed.
All I could hear was five saying my name before I lost consciousness.

| This is my first FIVE Imagine. I hope you enjoyed that first chapter. I'll update it tonight (I hope) |
- EMMILIE💛