When trouble finds me, ill invite it.

"Hey Jarvis, prepare the suit for launch and check on Friday."

Jarvis: On it sir. Where are you embarking today sir?

"Oh you know, just gonna head out and stop a few terrorists. Oh, actually prepare MK V for departure."

Jarvis: yes sir.

Hey there, my names Tony Stark, I'm 15, CEO of Stark industries, I'm also Iron Man. My company works on weapons, we've made the strongest weapons to ever exist excluding the IS units which have a shitty name. I know what your thinking. 'How can a 15 year old be a CEO? And Iron Man?' Well shut the fuck up and I'll tell you. Engage the flashback!

FLASHBACK
5 YEARS PRIER

I was playing with a robot I made to pass butter. I tweaked it just a little bit.

"Now, do the thing!"

The butter bot proceeded to carve a soap block.
I stared at it wondering what the AI would make.

Then my phone went off. I pick it up and answer.

"Hello?"

Soldier:"Is this Tony Stark?"

"Yeah?"

Soldier:"*sigh* I'm sorry to say but-"

A long pause happened before he continued.

Soldier:" Your parents were killed by a rogue IS unit during their flight. Your entire family rests on you. I'm sorry."

He hangs up. I drop the phone with a face of fear and grief with a still expression. I look back at my robot and see it made a penis.

2 YEARS LATER

I was Just showcasing a new bombing strike my company developed in Afghanistan.

"Is it better to be feared, or respected? Is it too much to ask for both. And with that in mind I humbly present the crown jewel of Stark industries, the first ever weapon to feature our propulser technology."

With a few more words from my speech I get the showcase over with.

"Alright that's a wrap, lets head out of here."

It was a silent humvee ride till I broke the ice with jokes. Then the front squad was taken out.

"What's happening?!"

Soldier 1: Stay down and don't exit the vehicle.

He yelled exiting the car. A mere second passed and he hit the floor.

Soldier 2: Shit, ok get down and we'll handle the fire fight!

She exits running off firing shots to the northwest. She then was hit by a car killing her.

Soldier 3: Sir, stay down and stay safe!

"Wait, give me a gun!"

He got out turned around yelled something incomprehensible due to gunshots and the thick glass. He turned to run but only a few steps were made till he fell back dead.

"Shit. Shit! I gotta run!"

I was the last one. I jumped out of the car before a bomb exploded lighting the car on fire. I picked myself up and ran for cover. I got behind a rock and tried to call help. Then something fell next to me. Stark Industries branded propulsion explosive. I tried to run but it went off sending me back.

"AAAH! Urgh, fuck."

I felt cold and wet. I tore off my suit and padded my chest. I was hit with shrapnel's my heart was damaged and I was bleeding. Then I blacked out.