China made the worst entity possible

I wake up to the bright ass heavy duty ceiling lights of my "dorm" and it hurts a hell ton. I get up and stretch then get my shitty uniform on. I check the time and walk towards my class.

When I arrive I'm stared at by a few girls while I walk on to my seat. I pay them no mind as I'm used to this since five years ago. The majority of them are around Ichika.

Random cunt: Oh have you heard? The class 1-2 representative has changed to the new transfer girl.

I lean back, stare at the ceiling, and put my feet up on my desk. I grow a cheeky smirk.

"I hope she's better than Althott. Actually she probably are infinitely better since I doubt their ego is the size of the sun."

Random cunt: Damn, that's cold.

"So is my heart."

Cecilia walks over to me with puffed cheeks, a cherry for a frontal lobe, and throwing her hands down. She reaches me and throws a barrage of weak punches.

Cecilia: Shut up! Shut up! I still beat Ichika!

"And I still beat you in. One. Hit. I'm talking about myself not Ichika. I know he'll win with some gay crutch move he finds at the last minute."

Ichika: Hey! I can win without any cheap moves.

Cecilia calms down and looks at me blinding me with ego with her stance. She nods and smiles.

Cecilia: Your probably right Tony. But I swear I can beat her in a fight. I swear on my life.

I stare at her with a sarcastic look as she slowly dims the power of her pride becoming a suspicious face.

"Want me to grab a knife so you can eat those words? Surely your not that stupid."

She lowers her posture and sighs walking away. But glaring at me in the middle of the trip. I just smirk at her victoriously.

"Ahk, kazhetsya, ya vyigril." ( Ah, seems I've won again.) [Russian]

She huffs away back towards Ichika. I just quietly laugh and smirk staring at the ceiling. I hear them chit chat about how retarted they are.

Just then a little brown haired girl with duel ponytails bursts through the door. She begins talking.

Ponytail bitch: Now since I'm here classes 1-1, 1-4, and 1-2 all have students with a personal IS!

"Nobody gives a shit!"

I yell at her from the back of the room. A lot of people giggle at this. She looks around but then shrugs it off.

Ichika: No way. Is that you Rin?
(He says Reen)

Rin: I'm here to declare war!

Then a bunch of comments and questions each throughout the classroom. I'm still sitting back thinking about the last time I saw Rodey.

Ichika: Good one. Coming into class and showing off. It's so unlike you Rin.

Rin: What?! Why would you say that!

Then Chifuyu bops her head in a cruel fashion. I quietly laugh at this.

Chifuyu: Consider That your homeroom bell being rung. Now get back to class you're in the way.

Rin: Fine, But Don't try to run away from me Ichika!

"Just shut up! I prefer to not go deaf. I still have a life to live, and I'd prefer to not use hearing aids."

She puffs her cheeks and walks off angry. I just try to imagine her as a Chinese Pepper. Then I doze off, as usual.

I wake up to the lunch bell and walk to the cafeteria. I get ramen and sit at my desolate table. But for some godforsaken reason Ichika and Rin sit next to me.