Finally, you shut the fuck up

I was in my "dorm" sitting on my bed reminiscing about my past. My parents, how I lost my heart. The suffering I had to turn my world pitch black to reach the light.

"Damn... so much happened. I'm only 2 years range, I lost everything. But I was able to rebuild my life."

Jarvis: I pray for the fortune of your parents, sir. You have lost much, but was able to rebuild from the rubble.

"Thanks Jarvis. I needed that."

I then hear a knock on the door. I walk over to it but was weary and hesitant before opening it. But I still did so. I saw Cecilia.

"What do you want. Did you win and want to order me around?"

She then bowed making me suspicious.

Cecilia: I'm sorry. I apologized for everything I said, you are right. I don't know loss like you have. I'm sorry.

I just folded my arms and looked at her. She slowly rose her head back to me. She then peered behind me.

"I can tell your a stubborn person. So, what made you have a revelation? Did Ichika beat you making you just rethink everything?"

She was still staring behind me while she answered my question.

Cecilia: No, I won. But you and Ichika did have me rethink everything. And well, Ichika...

She played with her fingers and twisted her leg on the dirt while looking down blushing. She fell for a dense dumbass.

"You actually fell for him? Really. What the hell did I miss."

She nodded slowly and began to stop wriggling about. She started to look at me again.

Cecilia: Thank you, for those words. And again, I'm sorry.

"It's fine. Just glad your not such a dipshit anymore. I guarantee that people will accept you as a class representative and be glad to call you a classmate... I still don't care though."

She smirked to this and walked away as I closed the door. I walked over to my bed and prepared to sleep.

Jarvis: Your shower system has arrived, sir.

"Thanks Jarvis. I'll keep that in mind."

I drift off to sleep.

The next morning we're learning IS combat classes. Me and Ichika got a really tight chest pieces that don't cover our stomach and my beautiful abs, and a pair of tight pants that barely go over our knees. But most importantly my arc reactor was very exposed to view from the short.

When we walked out we say all the girls in an organized group. They looked our way but soon all stares were on me. We just got in line at the back. All stared went to Chifuyu when she started talking.

Chifuyu: For today's lesson, we will cover the basic controls of the IS. Orimura, Alcott your up first. Tony, you can just sit this out.

"Makes sense."

I walk out of line and watch the group. I see Cecilia and Ichika get in their IS with the acception that Ichika had trouble doing so.

They both lift off. Cecilia flew professionally but Ichika flew in an acceptable start. He almost fucked up completely.

I stood and watched them arms folded. The majority of people watched the two fly but some eyes were directed at my arc reactor.

Chifuyu: Alcott, Orimura. Execute a power dive.

Cecilia does it without dieing.

"Pfft, amateurs."

I say under my breath staring at the seen. Then Ichika started trying to power dive. I knew this would most likely end In tragedy so I prepared my armor.