quotes.

so i leave you here and let those cold euphoric drops of water drip and seep into your skull.

justin bienvenue, opium warfare.

some people are born with tornadoes in their lives, but constellations in their eyes. other people are born with stars at their feet, but their souls are lost at sea.

nikita gill.

i fantasize the night sky to be like a cosmic blue print of my life as i close my eyes and unbutton my heart. just in case anyone up there is listening.

jennifer elisabeth.

in the evenings before i went to sleep, and in the mornings, in the moment i woke up, i realized i was praying for rain.

the garden of words.

if ever i was running, it was towards you.

jennifer elisabeth.

they say it's five centimeters per second. the speed of a falling cherry petal.

5 centimeters per second.

i really believe that there is an invisible red thread tied between him and me, and that it has stretched and tangled for years across oceans and lifetimes. i know that it won't break because our souls are tied.

jennifer elisabeth, born ready: unleash your inner dream girl.

every time i gaze at the stars above, i feel small, big, infinite, and connected all at once.

michael sanders.

silver constellations sparkled across the velvet sky, revealing the mythical creatures that lingered in the valley of stars.

erin forbes.

my soul is full of longing
for the secret of the sea,
and the heart of the great ocean
sends a thrilling pulse through me.

henry wadsworth longfellow.