Chapter 36

Do you ever wake up with the feeling that something wrong is going to happen ? well that's how i felt .

-Allison

******************************

Allison POV

finally the first part of my tours was done , and i couldn't wait for Diana's wedding . I still can't believe she's getting married ! i'm so happy and nervous , it's like i'mm the one who's getting married , that's how close i'm with diana . when I just landed and took my bags at the airport . Jeremy was just behind me when my phone started ringing , I looked at the ID it was harry . " hi " I answered .

" Allison where are you ?" something was wrong with his voice .

" i'm at the airport , i just landed . are you okay ? "

" Oliver is at the airport ,he'll pick you up .both you and Jeremy come " he said and hung up . what's wrong with him ?

" who was that ?" I turned to see Jeremy . " Harry, he said he'll send his driver to pick us both up "

" why me ?" he asked raising an eyebrow at me .

" I don't know ,something is wrong " Jeremy kept telling me everything will be okay . Oliver arrived and drove us both .

" why are we here ? " I asked Oliver when he stopped in front of the hospital .

" I don't know miss Argent , Mr styles only said I should drive you both here " I nodded and got out of the car . before I can call Harry he's already waiting for us in front of the hospital door . he ran and hugged me , I hugged him back " What's going on ? " I asked him pulling back .

his face was sad and worry " it's your mom , she had another heart attac- "

I cutt him off " where's she ? " my heart beats went crazy .

he took my hand in his leading us both to the ER room . dad was standing in front of it ,we couldn't enter the room but only watching from the glass wall . as soon as my eyes lay on her I knew she won't make it . she wasn't breathing .her face ,hand and her lips were turning blue . the doctors were trying to shook her a few times but she didn't respond , tears were already falling . I stepped back when the doctor looked at his watch , he can't ,can he ?

" no ,no ,no " I shook my head crying , this's not happening ,it can't be happening . Harry's arms were around my shoulders . he was talking to me but I wasn't listening . the doctors opened the room's door leaving telling my dad he's sorry . he's sorry ? for what? I pushed past harry and the doctors were leaving inside the room to watch a nurse covering my mom's face with the hospital sheet . " What are you doing !?! "I screamed at her moving her hands away .

" mom , wake up . we're going home " I told her shocking her shoulders but she didn't answer me . why isn't she answering me ?

"mom ,wake up .come one " I cried and she didn't answer me .

" Miss I'm sorry but you need to leave " the nurse told me .

" shut up ! I'm taking mom with me ! " I screamed at her . and turned to my mom again .

" mom , are you mad at me ? why aren't you answering me ?" my vision was blurry from the waterfall of tears that was running . I shocked her again but she didn't answer .

" Allison , come one . come with me " Harry was standing next to me trying to pull me by my shoulders .

" why isn't she answering me ? i'm not leaving without her "

" Allison ,i'm sorry .she's gone " what ? no, I shook my head .she can't be dead . my mom isn't dead ! i felt dizzy , I couldn't stand up , i felt my body swaying before harry catches me and everything went black .