Chapter 37

{Okay guys not a lot of you commenting if they want this story to be Harry styles' fanfic or not . it's officially harry styles' fanfic , as you can see i changed the cover ,so i'm gonne spend the next two days editing some chapters and changing harry's last name , i might update on in three days or so enjoy the early update xx}

Allison POV 

I don't know what's happening to me, this's the first death i had to face ever , only my grandparents dies when i was so young i didn't even cry or understand anything then . and it's hard because i didn't only lose a mother , i lost my only sister , i lost my best friend . 

but Jeremy's word are still in my head , i let the hot water run as i was standing under the shower . I know my mom she's here for me , she'll always be here for me in my heart , i'll always have her with me . because she'll always protect me . " I love you mom " I whisper mostly to myself , but in my heart i know she'll hear me . 

mom always told me weakness is the most thing that destroys people's lives , 'stay strong ' her words ring in my ear , i will , i will stay strong for you mom . 

Jeremy was right i need to look to the positive side , i lost my mom and still have family and friends ,great boyfriend with me . Jeremy lost both of his parents ,and his brother abandoned him . Harry lost his mother and his father already left him . they both had no one . but they're here still fighting facing whatever shit life gives them . they're trying ,trying to be strong . and I will do the same . 

I turned the hot water off , and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my body , getting outside of the bathroom , i wear gray shirt with my black jeans . I dry my hair quickly and put it in a bun . 

I don't bother with makeup , i'm emotion wreck . if i cry while putting makeup i'll look like a zombie .  I went downstairs ,harry was in my kitchen " coffee ? " he afford . 

" no thanks " I put on my best smile . 

" let's go ? " i sounded more like a question .

" yeah " I nodded . following him to his car . I didn't bother to ask where we were heading , i don't know why but anywhere is good for me now . i have stayed in bed except the funeral . 

until I found him parking the car in front of a house , the house i saw online , the house he bought for us " this is .. " I was at lost of words 

" our home " he smiled at me , and unexpectedly i was excited , kind of happy .. i don't know . just the idea that harry and i will share a house excites me . 

we got out of the car ,harry took my hand leading my farther inside the house , he opened the door and my mouth hang open the house looks more beautiful i noticed some changes and i knew harry did them but the house was amazing , the kitchen was huge . it was two stories house . the bottom floor was the kitchen , the living room ,and a room with a bathroom . then harry took me upstairs there was more 3 bedrooms . each with a bathroom .two close to each other and the other one at the end of the hall . harry lead me to farther room " our bedroom " he smiled before opening the door . 

" wow " was the only thing i managed to say , the bedroom was huge . the bed was so freaking big, i walked farther inside the room sitting on the bed taking a good look at my surrounding . 

this is our room , i can't believe i'm saying ' our 'room . Harry sat next to me staring at me waiting for my reaction "what do you think ? do you like it ? he rubbed the back of his nick nervously " I mean if you don't like it we can re-decorate it ,it's- " I crashed my lips against his , he was surprised . when he started kissing me back , i realized how much i missed him , i missed kissing him .