*2*

Eighteen-year-old Percy's sword clashed against Gaia's. He dodged her every move with ease and managed to land a few hits on her. Gaia was enraged.

Sixteen-year-old Percy's fight against Kronos was a bit easier this time. He knew his attacks and moves. He dodged every one of them and landed a blow on his arm. But this time, Kronos' moves were defensive. It was like he was afraid to hit baby Percy. He didn't attack back as much.

          Baby Percy started crying even louder. Eighteen-year-old Percy turned around and saw him still in his arms. He closed his eyes and disappeared. Gaia was shocked and looked everywhere.

          He reappeared a few metres behind them with baby Percy. Kronos looked down and saw that he was gone. He was enraged. Not from not being able to kill the baby, a different feeling. Eighteen-year-old-Percy dropped his weapon and calmed baby him. He rocked him back and forth until he stopped crying. He wiped the tear stains away gently and smiled at him.

          "It's okay. No one is going to hurt you. Not now not ever," Percy said. He meant it. He didn't want baby Percy to go through what he had gone through. He knew that it could somehow rupture the time balance but he couldn't care any less. Everyone else watched as baby Percy giggled. Sixteen-year-old Percy walked towards them and smiled at little him.

          "Hey, little guy." Baby Percy giggled and clutched onto sixteen-year-old Percy's finger.

          "You know we have to," eighteen-year-old Percy said. Sixteen-year-old him sighed and nodded his head. They walked towards Kronos cautiously. The Titan of Time held his sword up reluctantly. Eighteen-year-old Percy passed baby Percy to him. Kronos was shocked but carried the baby nonetheless. Baby Percy stared adorably at Kronos and giggled. He stretched out his hand and Kronos smiled slightly.

          "What are you doing?" Gaia screeched. They turned towards her. She was furious. "Kill that boy," she demanded. Kronos glared at her.

          "No."

          Gaia glared right back and raised a hand. Baby Percy disappeared and reappeared in her arms. "I'll kill him myself." She raised a dagger and went for the kill. Everyone shouted and couldn't stop her including Kronos.

          But then there was a flash. Everyone averted their eyes and opened them. Standing there was a man whereas Gaia was on the floor unconscious. The man was holding baby Percy. The baby son of Poseidon looked at the man curiously before giggling.

          The man smiled and looked up at them. His eyes were ever moving. It was the colour of the universe. Kronos and both Percys ran towards him. Baby Percy tilted his head and reached out for Kronos. The man passed him to the Titan.

          "Take care of the boy," he said. He nodded his head. The man looked down at Gaia. He snapped his fingers and she disappeared. He waved his hand and a portal opened. Golden sparks flew from the sides as if it was burning.

          "Wait!"

          The man stopped. "Who are you?" Sixteen-year-old Percy asked.

          The man smirked. "I have many names, child." Sixteen-year-old Percy was confused but eighteen year-old Percy knew who he was.

          "Chaos." And he disappeared the portal closing behind him.