*4*

The Titan that fell of the mountain came back with a fractured arm and broken leg. Atlas groaned and cursed. Kronos brought Percy up with a great childhood. Showering him with gifts. When he was one, Kronos built a whole playground just for him. He simply adored Percy.

Even his siblings, nephews and nieces adored Percy. He was always well taken care of. Kronos saw his first steps. He remembered it clearly. It was when he was in the throne room playing with Percy building blocks. He was six months old. Short black hair and sea green eyes.

He was on his knees and started to slowly stand up. Kronos grinned and encouraged him. Percy giggled and took his first step. Kronos laughed and grinned from ear to ear. Percy walked towards the building block and fell. He started crying and Kronos picked him up. "It's okay. You did it. You walked!" Percy stopped crying and laughed and clapped his hands in excitement.

          His first words were when he was eating. It was in front of the Titans. They sat around the dining table. Kronos feeding him. Percy making sounds as liquid food dripped from his mouth. "D-D-Da da," Kronos widened his eyes and laughed. He carried Percy up and kissed his small nose. The other Titans watched confused. "You said your first words!" Percy giggled and squealed.

          The others smiled and watched as their king smile in joy. He had never been this happy. Not even with Rhea. Percy always brought a smile on his face. He would always be anxious to get out of meetings. He can't even stand the thought of Percy being away for 10 mins straight. They never knew Kronos was so overprotective.

          "Daddy!" The two-year-old boy said and stretched out his hand. Kronos carried him up and placed him on his hip. "Yes Percy?" The little boy looked at him and grinned, "Can we invite Aunt 'Tia?" The goddess of Hearth was the only one Kronos has nothing against. She didn't hate him for eating her. She still loved him. She would visit occasionally to play with Percy. He had gotten close to her. She became like his mother. His birth mother had been murdered by a man by the name of Gabe Ugliano.

          "Sure."

          "Yay!" He giggled and hugged him. Kronos loves him very much. He wanted to crown him the heir to the throne when he was older. He once mention that to Percy but the little boy shook his head. "No! Daddy is a good king. You're not going to be gone right?" His sea green eyes started to tear up. Kronos didn't like seeing his son unhappy so he cheered him up.

          "No no. You're rule after me. You will make a great king." Percy nodded his head and hugged his father he grew up with. "Okay." He said in a soft and little voice. Kronos smiled and ruffled his hair. "Ice cream?" Percy eyes brightened up and nodded his head enthusiastically.

          After a few hours, Hestia arrived. Percy went down of Kronos' lap and ran as fast as he could to his aunt.

          "Aunt 'Tia!"

          Hestia opened her arms and he fell into them. "My dear! You're so big!" [This part reminded me of Endgame when Scott Lang saw his Daughter after 5 years] She exclaimed. Percy giggled and hugged her. "Daddy missed you." He smiled at her and they walked towards Kronos. "Father," she said. The Titan king smiled and hugged his eldest daughter.

"How long are you staying for?" He asked. Hestia usually stayed for a few weeks before leaving. She shrugged. "As long as I don't have to go back." Kronos took a moment to let it sink.

          "You're staying forever?" He asked.

          She nodded her head. He couldn't be more happier. He hugged her and she embraced it. "Aunt 'Tia." they looked down at Percy who was pulling at her dress. "Are you staying?" He asked shyly.

Hestia chuckled and nodded her head, "Let me tell you a secret." She bent down to his height and whispered in his ear, "I'm staying forever." Percy's eyes lit up.

"YAAAY!"

He laughed and giggled and hugged her tightly. "Daddy! Can she stay with me?" He asked adorably. Hestia laughed and Kronos smiled. "Yes." Percy's grin grew even bigger.