*5*

"Perseus! Get dressed!"

"No!"

The maids had to chase him around for him to get dress. For a five year old boy, he was very mischievous and fast. Today was his coronation day. Kronos was going to announce him to be the crown prince of Orthys. Percy dreaded this day.

Hestia watched from the door. They didn't seem to notice her. "Now Percy, if you don't get dressed, I'll have to call your father here." They stopped and the maids bowed to her. Percy grinned and ran to her.

          "But Aunt 'Tia! I don't want to be the next king. Dad is still healthy. He can rule forever," he said as she carried him up. The maids left leaving his outfit on the bed.

Hestia sat on the bed. "Do you think your father is a good ruler?" Percy nodded his head.

          "He's the best!" He said in his child voice.

          Hestia smiled. Both father and son loved each other very much. Percy didn't want to take his father's title. Kronos wanted Percy to have his title when he was older. It was funny really. Ironic even. "How about for now, you will be his little prince? That way you don't have to take his title yet," she told him. Percy thought about it for a moment before nodding his head.

          "Let's get you dressed." She picked up the small suit. It was a white shirt and a dark blue vest. It even had a little poker dot tie. She helped him get dressed and he grimaced a little. "I don't like wearing this," he said. Hestia chuckled. "Well, I think you look handsome," she said. Percy smiled and beamed at her.

          Kronos stood at his throne waiting anxiously for Percy. But when he saw him being escorted by his daughter, he relaxed. Percy walked towards him mad hugged him. "You look like a prince," Kronos said. Percy smiled and blushed. "You look like a king!" He exclaimed. Kronos laughed and hugged his daughter.

          People started filling in. The Titans greeted the royal family and cooed at Percy. After everyone came, he began.

          "Today, we are here today to crown my son, Perseus-."

          "Percy," The little boy interrupted. Everyone chuckled and Kronos made a mock salute at him causing him to giggle.

          "Percy will be Orthys' crown prince." Everyone clapped and cheered. Kronos gestured for him to come forward. He came down from his tiny throne and stood beside him. Iapetus was holding a little crown. It was silver with tiny emeralds around it. It brought out the colour of his eyes. Kronos placed it on his head.

          "It's heavy."

          This caused everyone to laugh and smile at the little boy. Kronos chuckled. "Well, now you have to wear it." Percy pouted. Kronos gestured for Hestia to come forth. The goddess of the Hearth walked forward confused. "Don't get me started. You're getting one too," he told her. Hestia rolled her eyes but smiled anyways.

          Krios held a tiara. It was golden and brought out her orange fiery eyes. Tiny transparent crystals were on the tips of it. Kronos placed it on her head.

           "I give you, Crown Prince Perseus and Princess Hestia, children of King Kronos," Oceanus announced proudly.

           Everyone stood up and cheered. Kronos placed a hand on Hestia's shoulder the other on Percy's. They smiled and at that moment they knew that no one was going to separate them apart.

The End

I hope you guys enjoyed it! I'll leave you guys to your imagination to think what will happen. You may use this story and continue. Just give credit and thank you! :))