Pets

-Logan's POV-
I sigh looking around the mall, it's relatively small but somehow me and Patton seem to have gotten lost inside. I look at the map in frustration, it doesn't make any sense. Every few seconds I'm being pulled by my arm to a new store. Patton's excited as always, even for this mundane trip. I was just about to give up and ask someone for directions when I heard a gasp from Patton. I knew that gasp. I'd heard it too many times. SHOOT I thought as I speed walked after him. I entered the store behind him hoping it wouldn't be too exotic of an animal this time (don't ask).

-Patton's POV-

I was walking through the mall with Logan when suddenly a shop caught my eye. It was a pet shop. I gasped at first then quickly smiled as I rushed into the store; Sanders Pets. I looked around for a potential pet to adopt when my eyes landed on the cutest little poof noodle you could ever imagine. He had little black dots around his eyes, mostly under them. The top of his forehead was covered with a interesting black. It was definitely black but almost seemed purple? The purple-y black ran down his torso until it ended with a striped pattern on his lower half. I. Needed. That. Ferret. I looked back to Logan who had a stern face on. I could see the love behind his eyes as he looked down upon me and the ferret though. "Pleasssseeeeee?" I say looking up at him with the most innocent face I can manage. He just sighs and looks at us contently while nodding his head. We go to the counter to ask for an employee to allow us to hold the ferret. The employee goes and grabs the ferret. The ferret first tried to scramble away from the employee. He soon gives up and tries calling out to his friends. One ferret steps up and tries to grab him out of the employees hands. The newly emerged ferret was a light brown, the fur colour that would be considered red with lots of white on his small body. I look up at Logan. He already knew where I was going with this. "You may acquire the other ferret as well." He stated simply. I squealed with joy. I quickly inform the employee and they bring both ferrets to a box at the front (I have no idea how adopting ferrets works, I've only adopted cats before). Logan and I signed the papers for the ferrets and left happy. We sat on a bench while Logan tried to figure out the map while I looked at my newly acquired poof noodles. I played with them in the holes of the box. It was about 2 minutes when I saw Logan's face light up with recognition "Okay, let's go" he says as he leads me out of the mall. Once we started driving the black ferret started making noises of distress while the other one made calming, sort of soothing noises for the other one. I didn't realize we had gotten home because I was so entranced with my new pets. I only realized we were there when Logan opened the door for me. I quickly jumped out and to the door. As I opened it I was immediately met with my immense amount of pets. I smiled as I stepped inside.

577 words, again I know it's not that good but I hope to improve as time goes on

Sanders Sides randomnessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें