Powers - 1

Patton's POV

I sigh as I let my powers fill the space around me. Dozens of roses and daisies sprouting up out of the ground, vines making beautiful patterns. The path sprouts flowers lining it, lamps above take on bouquets. I scatter tiny light blue flowers in my hair.

I was putting in the finishing touches in my temporary sanctuary when I hear a small sound of alarm. I turn to see a man in a dark black long sleeve shirt with a blue tie falling; bracing for impact.

Having my powers prepared I redirect some of my moving vines to catch the young man. The man in the tie stays like that for a few seconds, waiting for the ground. Eventually he opens his eyes and looks up at me. I lock eyes with him and start to panic. Without realizing what I was doing I withdrew my vines.

Logan's POV

Slowly I realized I hadn't hit the ground. When I looked up to see the cause I lock eyes with a beautiful young male. I begin to process the brilliant garden but abruptly hit the ground. I'm met with a face full of dirt; great way to start my afternoon. I slowly sit up and rub my head "Ow.." I mumble quietly.

Suddenly I see the exquisite man scramble to help me. He stands before me with his palm extended. "Hi, I'm Patton. Sorry about that I wasn't paying attention" he laughs. I reach up and take the intriguing young mans hand. Patton then proceeds to help me up.

Now standing I dust myself off and thank Patton for his assistance. I look up at the male standing ahead of me and take in his appearance.  Patton has brilliant blue glistening eyes surrounded by rose gold round glasses; a little lower there are dozens of tiny freckles scattered across his face.  Sunlight shines off his short light brown hair making a glowing effect around his head; beautiful..  There's a little bit of smudged dirt on his cheek that I'm tempted to wipe off.  Next I admire his wardrobe, he's currently in light blue overalls; cuffed at the bottom with a pastel pink t-shirt underneath.  All around him are vines, just barely making an outline around him.  He also has light blue small flowers spread across his hair. 

To say the least he was astounding.  I start to feel my wings fluff up a bit underneath my shirt.  We stand there staring at each other for a minute before we hear in the distance "WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP ALREADY?".  Startled I turn to see one of the school's mind readers very annoyed.  He grumbles "Finally" and walks away while adjusting his sunglasses. 

A bit flustered I turn around and look at Patton again.  "I apologize for interrupting, thank you for catching me.  I'm Logan" I state.  I see him open his mouth to reply but before he can the bell rings.  Hmm, we haven't been out here for that long..

503 words! I'll try to write more of this. Thanks for reading my horrid story!