Views C.C

Your Pov

"Shawn I swore you said that this was going to be a bro hangout sesh." I said to my fellow Canadian. 

"You really could not be anymore loud," He stood in front of me so his friend couldn't hear our conversation. "Just be nice, I think you'll like her." Shawn whispered in my ear making me shake my head. 

"I'll add her to the list." I joked earning a hard slap on the head from the boy who was basically like my brother. "Don't be a fucking dick asshole." Shawn said surprising me at his vulgar language. 

"Hey I'm Y/n." I ignored him and walked over to the girl who was just awkwardly standing in the entrance of the door.  "I'm Camila." She said back to me, starting to realize who she was. 

"Ohh, the Havana singer right." I walked into the living room to sit down. "Yeah," She chuckled. "And you're the YouTuber right?" 

"I'm more than a YouTuber babygirl." I joked with her propping up my feet on the table only to get them kicked off by Shawn immediately. 

"Ok enough with the flirting, what are we going to do today?" Shawn sat in between Camila and I pulling out his phone. 

"I thought you had stuff planned?" I looked over at him. "Why would I have stuff planned?" He said making Camila and I look at him in shock. 

"I mean you did invite us Shawn." Camila chuckled at how clueless Shawn was.  "Well let's take you on a tour of Toronto so you can view all of the excellence." He said getting up excitedly. 

"It's too fucking cold for that bud." I said knowing that it was around 20 degrees outside. "You've lived in Canada damn near your whole life, you shouldn't be affected anymore." Shawn said trying to make a point.

"Ok and I could live in hell and I'd still be hot...What's your point." I shrugged my shoulders at him. 

"I'm on Y/n's side on this one Shawn, it is freezing outside." Camila agreed with me making me put my arm around her shoulder jokingly. 

"Well I don't have anything to do then." He walked behind the couch and to the kitchen. 

"I mean we could make a youtube video." I blurted out getting Camila's attention. "What kind?" She turned on the couch to face me. "Uhm I got some fan mail we could open, but that's boring." I stood up to grab my tripod with the camera on it. "We could also do a what's on my iPhone video." I said. 

"That one sounds fun, I'm totally down to do it." Camila said excitedly. "We just gotta get Shawn to be in it." She said as he walked out of my kitchen eating. 

"Get me to be in what?" He muffled out with his mouth full of cookies. "The video that we are about to make." I sat up the tripod in front of the couch. "Ok." He said simply surprising me that he didn't protest like he usually did. 

"What is the video?" He asked sitting back down on the couch while I continued to set up my equipment. "What's on your phone." I said nonchalantly fixing the ring light. 

"Oh hell no," Shawn said quickly. "Y'all not going thru my phone." He said shaking his head no. 

"Oh well pretty boy it's no getting out of this one. And that just made me want to look thru your phone more." I said as he started to turn red. "Aww he's nervousss." Camila held out looking at at Shawn who now looked like a tomato. 

"Okkk who's going first?" I asked sitting down in between the two. "Definitely Shawn." Camila said making him shake his head no again. "I'm not going first." He protested putting his phone is his pocket. 

"Stop being a baby, we don't care about your lil girlfriend." I said turning on the camera. "Shawnn you have a girlfriend?" Camila asked learning new information.