someone was begging for another chapter gave up on this book here smth on docs

"Why are you here again?" Nico asked rudely.
    "Is that any way to treat a customer?" Will questioned.
    "Are you here to buy something?"
    "No."
    "Then why are you here?" Nico questioned, awfully bluntly. Will looked Nico in the eyes, which, he realized, may have been a mistake. The piercing brown of Nico's eyes was sort of unnerving.
    Will took a deep breath, "You're uh, very cool and and cute, I'd like to ask you on a date?"
    "You'd... What?" Nico asked incredulously. Will rushed to cover his tracks.
    "If you swing that way, I mean! I get it if you're not gay, or just not... You know, one for dating, or not into me, whatever. Just shooting my shot."
    Nico paused, thinking for a moment. "Okay. Sure, why not. I don't exactly have a car, though."
    "That's fine! That's fine, I have one, I can pick you up."
    "Nor do I have money."
    "I was planning on paying anyway."
    "And you're sure about this? Wanting to go on a date with me?" Nico clarified. Will smiled and nodded, leaning his elbows on  the register counter.
    "Yeah! I'm sure."
    "Okay. I get off at 6, pick me up around then, from here."
    "Awesome! I'll see you then." Will gave another bright smile, which sort of melted Nico's heart.
    "See ya."
    Will walked off with an extra skip in his step, going straight into the tattoo shop again.
    "Howd it go?" Kayla asked.
    "Great. He said yes. Without any of your help."
"Are you serious?"
    "Yes. Don't look so surprised, that's rude. We're going out tonight at six."
    "And where are you going?" Kayla asked slyly. Will's smile fell.
    "Aw shit, I didn't plan that far ahead." He flopped down on a chair next to Kayla, instantly pulling out his phone to ask Google the same question. Kayla took the phone from him.
    "Don't ask the internet, the internet is wrong. You're taking him to a movie. I've heard good things about the new spiderman movie, you're taking him there. If things go well and you hit it off before and during the movie, you take him to Denny's." Kayla, apparently, had it all planned out.
    "You're an angel."
    "Yeah. For someone without a soulmate, I'm clearly a relationship genius." Kayla bragged.
    "How do I tell him that my sister organized our date?"
    "You don't. I'm sure he'd find it funny, don't worry about that. The closest movie showing is at 6:15, giving you some time to get him, get there, and get snacks if you need 'em. You have the money to pay for tickets?" Kayla used the phone she stole from Will to research.
    "Yeah. Just pulling it from a rainy day fund I've had going. And that's perfect, Kay. Thanks for everything."
    "No problem. Anything for my gay disaster of a little brother."
    "Okay, unnecessary. Now can I have my phone back?" Will made a grabby gesture.
    "Oh, yeah. Here. Did you get his number?" Kayla handed the phone back over to Will.
    Will thought for a moment, and then put his face in his hands. "Noooo. Goddamnit."
    "You're a genius. Get it the moment you go to pick him up so you can organize this type of shit again. You really are a disaster gay."
    "I knooow. I suck."
    "You sure do suck. Suck DI-"
    "Hey, you have customers right outside the door, do not be screaming profanity. And look ready to do your job." Thalia berated. Will quickly moved over to his station, looking like he was cleaning one of his tools and pulling up his sleeve to show off his own tattoos.
"I have an appointment for 3? Hello?" Someone walked in, holding a phone.
"Yo. You're Reyna... Ramirez-Arellano? Did I say that right?" Will grabbed his schedule.
"Yes you did, and I'm tattooing her, I already talked to her." Thalia beckoned her over immediately.
"Oh, nice. You two friends or something?"
"Hopefully more than that." Reyna stated.
"How bold of you. Someone in this room should take a lesson from you." Kayla commented off-handedly.
"Is that directed at me? I ended up asking him out with little problems!" Will argued.
"Yeah, after having the intention to get his number and buying two cacti, and ending up not getting his number at all. Do you even know his
full name?" Kayla asked.
    "Yeah, Nico Di Angelo."
    "Nico Di Angelo? You asked Nico Di Angelo out?" Reyna questioned.
    "Yeah? Is there something wrong with that?"
    Reyna stood up and walked to Will, getting overly close to his face. "If you fucking hurt him, I'll murder you."
    "I did not expect to be threatened on this fine day, but okay."
    "That is not a threat, it is a promise. You will not hurt Nico. He's been through so much and you will not add to that, and if i hear that you are, I will kill you." Reyna stared him down, really making sure Will understood her point.
"Alright. I wasn't planning on hurting him anyway, he seems cool. 'S the reason I asked him out in the first place." Will sat back.
"Good."
"Jesus christ, Reyna. You're terrifying." Kayla commented.