8

What? two chapters in one night? what is this magic?!!!!

_____________________________________________________________

TRIS'S POV
I feel something break inside of me as I look at Tobias. He has purple and blue bruises on his face and gashes on his cheek. His breaths are short and labored like it hurts to breathe, which is totally possible considering the fact that Marcus kicked him repeatedly in the ribs. Worst of all is his back which is curled into a ball with the rest of him. He lays on his floor, which is shining with a thin layer of glistening red ooze. He has cuts all along his back, red and inflamed they dribble blood onto his floor. His eyes are open but only just, he forces breath in and out as he meets my eyes asking for help. I walk closer to him and kneel down close enough to here his sharp wheezing breaths. I open the kit and grab a disinfectant wipe to prevent infection. I bring it to his chest which is also riddled with long, bleeding gashes. I press it to his bare chest and he groans in pain.
"Sorry." I say quietly " Had to be done"
He grabs my wrist as I try to clean the rest of his wounds. His grip is lose and slick with blood. I reach over and touch his hand reassuringly. His hand drops limply to the floor as he locks his eyes on mine. I continue cleaning his chest just enough so that I can lay him on it to clean his back. As I wipe the cloth over his skin I hear him groan again. I finally get his chest clean enough to roll him over. I lean over his ear " Alright I'm going to move you a little." I tell him. I see his eyes momentarily widen in fear and then narrow in pain. I gently grab a less cut spot on his side and gently ease him on his stomach. As he touches the ground he winces. I place the towel on his back and a small scream escapes him. I reach down and hold his hand as I clean his back. He squeezes my hand. His grip is still lose but stronger than before. I finally clear his back of all blood and start applying a cream to it to numb the pain. I look down at his face and see him struggling to remain quiet.
"You can let your self be in pain" I remind him" its just me here."
As soon as the last word leaves my mouth he groans in pain and a single tear runs down his cheek. I finish dressing the major wounds and run downstairs to get an ice pack. As I come back up the stairs I look down and see my knees soaked in blood. I sigh and return to his room. I open the door and see a clock on the wall. Its already three o'clock. I got here at noon. I walk over and place the ice pack on his side. He winces and scoots away causing him to scream more. I put a hand on his shoulder and hold the icepack to his ribs. I hold him there and lean over so that I'm looking at his face. I grab another wipe and dab at the cut under his eye. He reaches over and puts a hand on my knee. I stop cleaning the cut and lean down more. I push some stray hair out of his face and press my lips to his forehead. I pull back and look at his wounds one more time.
"Okay so I think we should take you to the hospital" I state
"No" he replies hoarsely. I shoot his a questioning look." Later" he croaks
I stand up and bounce on the balls of my feet as I think about what do for a while. Finally i decide that if either of us are here when Marcus gets back it wont be pretty. I lean down and look at his battered body.
"We at least need to get you out of here" I tell him. He nods and I grab him under the arms trying not to hurt his back and we slowly, tediously, make our way downstairs, with him wincing and screaming all the way, and out of the house. We find a lose board of the fence and slip through the gap. By the time we get into my yard Tobias is panting and sweating and pain is etched on his features. I wait for him to catch his breath, I watch him take breaths each time he breaths he winces in pain. I stand near him and he leans heavily on me for support. I motion to keep going and we move slowly with him wincing each step. We eventually get into my house and I take him to my room. I help him onto my bed and grab him a glass of water and sit by him. He soon falls asleep and I look down at his hand. I slowly slip my small hand into his big one, its warm and red with blood, but i don't care, mine are too. I watch his steady breathing and squeeze his hand. I grab my phone out of my pocket and see a new text from Chrissy. I see the time and it is now 5 o'clock.

Hey-c
Hey-t
Wassup?-C
Too much- T
wats wrong?-C
UGH stuff-T
OKKKK well wanna go to the mall?-C
Cant-t
y-c
Problem-t
Wat is is- C
Cant tell-T
so secretive-C
M not-T
R 2 Im coming over- C
NO-t
To late I'm already on my way-C

Crap
I look over at Tobias's sleeping form and sigh. His eyelids start to flutter and I jerk my hand out of his. He moans and meets my eyes.
"Hi" he croaks
"Hey" I say softly " How ya felling?"
" Like hell" he says grinning " but, um... Thanks for... ya know."
"Yeah"
" I really appreciate it"
" No prob." I say " I swear I will murder Marcus"
He laughs and then winces placing a hand on his side.
" I mean it" He says " No ones ever done that for me before."
I smile at mim and do something insane I lean in and press my lips to his. Only our lips touch and I'm carful not to lean on him. His lips are warm and soft and move in sync with mine. There is a knock at the door and he pulls back, fear evident in his eyes. He obviously thinks its Marcus.
" Don't worry, its just Christina" I say
" Okay" he sighs relieved. He smiles at me and says" I really like you Tris"
I am taken aback. He likes me! I calm down and figure he means as a friend.
"I like you to" I say smiling
" No, Like, Like you like you." He says and I start grinning like an idiot.
I bend over near his ear" I like you, like you, too'' I smile and walk toward the door.

--------------------------------------

SOOOOOOO wat do ya think? Too long im on an ipad so i cant tell. Do you like sappy stuff like this? i do so imma write it anyways. YOLO right:)