How You Meet (European Countries)

Spain/Antonio

You were in a music store looking for a replacement acoustic guitar because your current one was broken recently. Your neighbour's daughter, Abigail, who you were looking after while her mother was in London for a business trip, was at home.

She had offered you two hundred dollars for taking care of the child and you gladly accepted seeing it as a way to get easy money- but oh boy, were you horribly wrong.

Abigail (Just some random name I got and if that's your actual name then just change it) was the literal embodiment of the devil. She looked cute and adorable on the outside, a typical six-year-old girl, but she was more mischievous than you have ever been in your lifetime.

As you were busily chasing Abigail around your living room, with her in peals of laughter and knocking over many vases you had as decoration, as well as multiple pieces of furniture, she left the room in complete disarray.

As well as that, she wasn't watching where she was going and ended up tripping on one of a fallen chair, crashing into the acoustic guitar that your parents had given to you when you moved to Spain. (Yes you moved to Spain deal with it or if you already live in Spain then deal with it :P)

She ended up breaking the fingerboard as well as snapping several of the strings. You tried fixing the fingerboard and replacing the strings, but it failed horribly so you were instead forced to buy a new guitar.

You were walking around the store looking around for a affordable yet good quality acoustic. Originally, you were going to get the exact same guitar your parents had gotten you- until you realised the price of that guitar was well in the thousands and well out of your budget.

As you were looking around the store a guitar from the corner of the shop seemed to catch your eye.

You quickly went towards it and got close enough to see exactly what it was. It had a fairly simple light brown body with a strong looking fingerboard, one that wouldn't break like your previous one. It came with a hard bag along with a built-in tuner in EQ.

You were amazed at how great it looked and was about to immediately purchase it until you noticed that it was over a thousand dollars. You sighed and was about to leave until a voice behind you stopped you.

"It's a nice guitar isn't it chica?" (Girl) You snapped your head around after hearing a Spanish accent speak from behind you but you were meet with the bright leafy eyes staring at you.

You saw a man standing behind you with shaggy brown hair and a fairly well-built body. He also had a large smile painted across his face.

"Hey chica, you ok?" He asked snapping you out of your thoughts, you blushed when you realised that you had been staring at him.

"Huh? O-oh yeah, it's a really nice guitar." You say stuttering slightly, turning away from him in embarrassment.

"Are you going to buy it?" The mysterious man asked you curiously.

"I would love to but it's way out of my price range, I would probably have to sell an organ to afford it." You said sadly.

"If you want I could buy it for you." He offered

"What?!" You asked surprised by his offer.

"I mean it, if you really want it I could get it for you."

"That's really nice and all but I couldn't let you spend a large amount of money on me especially since I don't even know who you are."

"My name is Antonio, and if it makes you feel better you could come and work for me."