How You Meet (Asian Countries)

Hong Kong/Leon

Today was New Years Eve and your family had decided to take you out to a party with a few other families in the city where you all would all get a great view of the fireworks and have a reliable countdown for the New Year

Your parents and a few other people had booked out a rooftop bar which must have cost a fortune. There was alcohol, and music blasting out. The music was a bit too loud so you decided to move to a quieter place.

It was a nice occasion but you just stayed in the corner sitting on a bench, keeping your distance from all of the drunkards and also because you didn't want to engage in any socialising because you didn't know anyone except for your family members and a few family friends.

It was late, and only five minutes away from the New Year's and everyone was getting ready for the countdown. Well, everyone except for you.

As you were taking a sip of your non-alcoholic drink you noticed that someone was looking at you. He was an Asian with choppy dark brown hair going down to his jaw and had light brown eyes piercing through your soul. He was also pretty young, but around your age.

Beside him, you saw an older Asian man with a brown ponytail nudge the boy with a smirk, making the boy glared at him.

They seemed to exchange a few words before the brown head sighed and walked towards you. He took a seat next to you on the bench but didn't seem to want to talk with you.

The countdown started and as everyone shouted one you felt something peck your cheek. It was a quick kiss on the cheek but you turned fully red.

You quickly looked beside you and saw that the boy was blushing as well, as he stared at you. Literal fireworks went off in the background as you blushed more and just stared at him in shock.

"Sorry." He said looking away embarrassed.

"What?" You asked confused and still in shock.

"It's a new years kiss thing." He explained still rosy red.

"Oh that makes sense but I thought it was supposed to be on the lips."

"Would you have had rather me kiss you on the lips instead?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"What no! Not what I meant." You said flustered and red from embarrassment. It was silent between the two of you whereas everyone else was loud and celebrating the new years. After a few minutes the boy stood up.

"I should go." He said walking away.

"Right but you should ask a girl before kissing her even if it was on the cheek." You called out to him.

"Yeah I know."

You just sat there continuing to drink, still a little red, thinking about the strange New Year's kiss you just had. Even if it was on the cheek, it had to give you some good luck for the year right?

South Korea/Im Yong Soo

You had recently been in a minor accident and had temporarily lost your sight. While you are recovering quickly, the doctors said that you would lose a large percentage of your sight for at least a month or even more.

It had been tiring as the days dragged on in the hospital, when you were finally discharged and could go back to your normal life. Well, as normal as being blind could get.

Unfortunately your friend who was going to take you back home had to cancel and you didn't want to have to stay at the hospital for another day so you decided to navigate yourself back home with the help of your GPS that gave spoken instructions.