Crush

Harry: hey boo 🤗

Boo: hey sully 🤗

Harry: 😑

Harry: I'm already bored in this geography class.

Harry: stop annoying me further

Boo: im not good at geography either

Boo: but I can tell that u live in my heart.

Boo:😚

Harry: cheesy 🙄

Boo: u luv it babeh

Harry: maybe lol 😂

Harry: can i ask you something?

Boo: anything

Harry: why'd you get upset yesterday?

Boo: nothing. A stupid reason.

Harry: like?

Boo: i got jealous okay?

Harry: why?

Boo: u said u got a crush

Boo: and that crushed my heart

Harry: oh

Harry: I'm sorry?

Boo: no

Boo: i told u that was stupid

Boo: u can like whoever u want

Boo: u don't belong to me

( "Mr. Styles, I know you hate my subject but I would be pleased if you at least act like you're paying attention." The teacher crossed his arms.

"I'd love to pay every inch of attention to you Mr. Grimshaw, but even a handsome teacher like you becomes boring once you start lecturing about where America is. Off course I know where it is. I've been there." Harry replies smugly.

"And where is it?" The teacher raised an eyebrow.

"It is where it is" Harry said and a very cute giggle was heard from a corner of the class.

Everyone turned towards the giggling sound and Louis, who was the one giggling turned red and looked down in his book.

"This is the most ridiculous class I've ever seen." The teacher shook his head.

"And this is the most common phrase I've ever heard." Harry said and this time the whole class bursted including Mr. Grimshaw.

Harry looked back to Louis who was already looking at him. Harry smiled at him but he didn't smile back. Instead, he just looked down at his book. And his red cheeks went totally unnoticed by Harry.)

Harry: you don't have to worry cuz he don't like me tho 😞

(Harry, once again turned to look at Louis but he was looking at his book or so what Harry thought.)

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

How is it?

Shoud I do it only texts or outside the texts as well?

Is it interesting tho?

Vote. Comment. Share. If u like.