Proposal

💚: I miss you

💙: I miss u too hazzy

💙: when r u cuming??

💚: you might have to send me some nudes for that babe.

💙: ugh

💙: i mean when are u coming back home?

💚: soon love😚

💙: i hope this soon means befor the end of this week.

💙: i wanna cuddle you

💙: and kiss you

💙: and ..you know

💙: someone's at the door

💚: then check who it is

💙: nope. I got Ol to do that.

💙: HAZZ!!

💙: SHE SAYS THERE'S NO ONE OUTSIDE THE HOUSE

💙: BUT THERE'S A NOTE

💙: IT SAYS

💙: WILL YOUR SEXY ASS MARRY ME?

💚: What?

💚: go check who it was boo!

💚: how dare they

💙: IMMA KILL A BITCH HAZ

(Louis got up of the bed and stood in the middle of the bedroom, which he shared with Harry. He looked over at Olivia who was sitting on the bed, playing with her nail. She wasn't allowed to paint them as she was only eight.

"Who gave you this Ol?" He asked referring to the letter.

"It was laying outside the door." Olivia shrugged.

Louis practically stomped downstairs, Olivia following behind. He yanked open the front door and froze.

There was a big curtain which blocking his way. The curtain had a message printed in bold letter, by which Louis was taken aback.

IF NOTHING LASTS FOREVER... WILL YOU BE MY NOTHING?

Louis narrowed his eyes at the curtain and yanked it open, only to be met with another curtain with another message.

LETS COMMIT A CRIME...
I'LL STEAL YOUR HEART FOR LIFE, YOU STEAL MINE.

That's when realization hit Louis. They were pickup lines.

He opened the curtain, a bit slower this time, and read the next curtain.

YOU'RE UNMARRIED. I'M UNMARRIED. COINCIDENCE?
I THINK NOT!

Louis chuckled. Tears started building in his eyes as he realized what was happening.

MARRY ME IF I'M WRONG. BUT I SPEAK FASTER THAN LIAM RIGHT?

He let out a teary chuckle and mumbled an 'idiot' under his breath as he pulled the curtain.

I WANNA KISS YOU...IN THE CHURCH... IN FRONT OF OUR FAMILIES... WHEN WE BOTH SAY 'I DO'.

The tears rolled his cheeks but he was grinning brighter than the sun. He pulled the curtain.

YOU ARE LIKE A DICTIONARY. YOU ADD MEANING TO MY LIFE. JUST MARRY ME DAMMIT!

Louis laughed though his tears and pulled the curtain and froze when there wasn't another curtain. Instead, there was Harry, on his knee, with a little black box in his hand. And the goofy smile on his face.

"Oops!" Harry said as he saw how much his presence shocked Louis.

"Hi!" Louis cried.

"You're crying. Wanna hear a joke?" Harry smiled.

Louis nodded wiping his tears, which was definitely no use as a new set of tears ran down his cheeks.

"Knock knock." Harry grinned.

"Who's there?" Louis rolled his teary eyes.

"Marry." And Louis cried harder if he wasn't already.

"M-marry who?" Louis was literally sobbing now.

"Marry me?" Harry opened the box revealing a silver band with a blue stone which mached Louis' eyes.

"YES. Yes you sappy dork." Louis cried and ran into Harry's arms.

Harry put on the ring on Louis' ring finger as they pulled away. Louis cried all over again when he read the carving inside the ring. 'You bring me home.'

They both turned to the door when they heard a sniff. There stood Olivia with a camera in her hand (part of Harry's plan) while she cried happy tears.

After all not everyone is lucky enough to witness their parents (larents) engagement. Or Larry engagement for that matters.)

💙💚