C3 - PART 18 - THREE PRINCES

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 3: Who would be her husband?

PART 18 – THREE PRINCES

-Okay, what did you say? – Tian Liam let her free. – "A good guy in million of bad"?

-I don't talk about it again! – Hou Lei lost her patient and prepared to go.

-Wait! – He held her hand. – We're not done.

-What do you want? Knowing more about me?

-Hou Lei, I want to know why you hate men much like that? Did you have a huge pain from loving someone? – He looked at her gently.

-You don't need to care about that. I just don't want to share with you anything more. You make me feel so disappointed.

-Okay, your mood isn't good now, we'll talk later. But let me lead you back to your room.

She left first and he ran after. He thought that he had made a really wrong thing, he seemed to lose her belief in him. And that made the desire of knowing more about her bigger. This lady had been attracting him so much. She was like a treasure with many mysterious things behind urging people to explore more. They walked back to her room, he shyly looked at her:

-Sorry for what I did. But it's true that I want to talk seriously with you. About the wedding, it will take some days for my Father to choose a suitable day and prepare for it. We still have time, I will find a way to change his mind if you want.

-I... just give up. – Hou Lei was upset. – You don't need to do anything, don't need to ask your Father to change his mind, don't need to comfort me. Just do what you want.

Then she got back to her room, he still stood there and blamed himself about what just happened. He knocked on the door lightly and said:

-I'm really sorry. Please forgive me, I'll meet you tomorrow, we need to talk. Goodbye!

Hou Lei leaned on the door, her mind was messing. She used to think he was the trustest man in this Palace, should she give him a chance to prove he was a good man? But the conversations between him and that lady, and then with her, she just did not know what to believe, what was a liar? Suddenly, she looked at the teapot on her table and remembered that he had drunk some of the tea with her drug. Were his bad actions today affected by the drug? In another way, she did not feel any change of signals in his body, if the drug had its activation on him, there had to be a signal of Hou magic. And she thought about her plan, it seemed to be destroyed, so how she could seduce the Crown Prince? Or should she seduce the Third Prince instead? She just had no idea now. There was a knock on the door, it was Ah Jiang bringing her dinner.

-My Princess, can I get in?

-Oh, Ah Jiang, just gets in, I have something to ask you.

-My Princess, have a great meal! – She put the tray of food on the table and stepped beside.

-Just sit here with me, there's no one here, you don't need to make too many solemnities.

-But my Princess, I'm only a maid, I can't sit at the same level as you.

-Just sit, I want to ask something.

-I can stand to answer you, my Princess, I don't want to get punishment.

-Okay, whatever, I don't force you. I want to ask about the Third Prince, you've had a long time working here. Do you know what kind of people he is?