C6 - PART 40 - SHE MADE HIM HURT_3

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 6: The mysterious in the Palace

PART 40 – SHE MADE HIM HURT_3

-You don't remember anything? – Hou Lei asked.

-I... uhr... - He held his head. – I don't know. I just remember that I was finding you, knocking the door and then I didn't know anything else.

-Well, you look not good, if you can't remember, don't try. You are still weak now.

-Could you tell me what happened?

-Erhhh... - She stopped for a moment.

"If I tell him what I told the Emperor and the Soldier General, would he believe me? And if he can remember what actually happened, he might destroy my plan. It's a hard thing to decide what I shoult tell him. But if I tell I don't know anything, he will ask his father and think that I'm a liar."

-Hou Lei? – Tian Liam waved his hand in front of her emotionless face. – Are you okay?

-Oh, nothing. I also don't know what happened clearly. That night, I was sleeping in my room and I heard you fighting with someone. I opened the door and saw you fighting with an assassin, he wore all black with a mask. He fought you and made you have many wounds because you didn't bring your sword with you. He pushed you hard when I called out for help, and then when every one was there, the assassin had run away.

-Okay! – He said. – An assassin? Why I don't have any idea about that guy? And the wounds on my body, they don't seem to be caused by sword!

-I don't know, it's all the things I know, believing or not is up to you!

-I don't doubt about you, but I can't remember it, you know, it's an uncomfortable feeling!

-I understand, I think you will remember it when you're better.

-Wait, I'm in your room? – He wondered.

-Yup, the doctor said us to bring you here, it was better than bringing you back to your room, it was a far distance and wasn't good for your injury!

-And you let me sleep on your bed? – He smiled devilishly.

-Stop that smile! – He pushed his face away. – I just don't want people to think that I'm an ugly wife. Oh, your soulmate wanted to meet you that night, but I didn't want her to disturb you, I said you would meet her when you felt better, so, remember to meet her, okay?

-Well, that's my wife! – He laughed.

-Who's your wife? – She hit on his chest.

-Ouch... - He held his chest and made an uneasy face.