C4 - PART 27 - THE QUEEN's ILLNESS_3

Please read the DISCLAIMER before reading the story.

DO NOT REPOST THIS STORY AT ANYWHERE! Thanks!

MY EVIL PRINCESS: Chapter 4: The mystery in the royal city

PART 27 – THE QUEEN's ILLNESS_3

-So believe me, I assure that she will be okay! – Hou Lei looked directly in his eyes.

-Okay, I believe in you! – He answered.

-Now I need room to make the medicine. Remember, without any disturbance, even you.

-I can't meet you at that time? – He wondered.

-Yes, no one. And you must sure that no one has the attention of my work. You can't meet me in the whole day, no knock on the door, no more question, okay?

He nodded and led her to a private room near his room.

-This is my reading room. No one gets here normally. Do you need anything else?

-Give me a teapot, an oven, some water and five of your hair!

-My hair? – He surprised. – What does it mean in this medicine?

-Just give me, or your mother will be in the dream world forever!

He took his hairs and gave her. She walked into the room and closed the door. He came nearly to the door and stood there. She said from the inside.

-Leave now, Tian Liam, and come back at tomorrow noon. I don't need to eat this time, so don't bring food to me. Remember, no disturb!

Tian Liam left, Hou Lei opened the door and looked around to make sure no one was there. She closed the door again and put some powder at the bottom of the door. "This power will keep anyone from open the door and make a shield that protects me from any eyes." She put the herbs into the pot, added some water and put it on the oven. She walked around the room, there were many bookshelves there. She touched some of them and read some pages in those books. She then stopped at a book written about Hou Ma tribe. She sat down and read carefully about the content of the book.

The book contained some information about Hou Ma tribe in the history of more than two hundred years ago when they had still lived peacefully with the Main Land people. Although the book had many wrong events about Hou Ma tribe, she still read each page. It reminded her about her village, her family and the life she used to have. She had a desire to come back that life, no worry, no mission, no revenge plan. Suddenly, she stopped in the last sentences.

"Hou Ma tribe wanted to come back to the Main Land and destroy the normal human. The Emperor asked the West Soldier General to bring thousands of soldiers and some priests to destroy them. That battle occurred on a full moon night when the Hou Dark Door was weakest. The Hou Ma tribe was all destroyed, no one was alive. The two precious things of them were lost, the Hou magic gem and the Book of Hou Ma tribe. People said that from those two things, there would open the door of immortal life by using Hou magic. Until now, no one knows about the realistic ability of that, but it seems to be that the battle was a mistake of the Emperor."

Tears dropped down from her eyes. The mistake of the Emperor made her now homeless, and alone in this big world. But she believed that she could find the gem and the book back to help her tribe. She then looked at the pot on the oven. Should she save the wife of the one made her into this situation? Should she marry the sons of that guy? Should she continue to live in this Palace?

-No, I must live here. – She shook her head and said with sharp eyes. – I must find out where the gem is, and find my mother with the book. I must bring back the Hou Ma tribe. No one can stop me, including you, Wang Tian Liam! Anyway, the Queen treats me well, and I believe she had no relation in the idea with the battle. I should save her.